No announcement yet.

nice work guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ara go dig up the fourth thread from wherever they're sent when they're deleted, and repost it. Then we can all look for these broken rules that you say exist, even though I made entirely sure that they were gone. Minor edits is all the thread needed to be within the rules, so you saying that is a pretty terrible argument.

Futhermore, when you say "it doesn't matter the reason", is that your way of saying that there doesn't need to be any reason? Because thats what it sounds like, thats what you acted like, and either way its pretty low of you.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Warky, I will refrain from using any forum powers if you two start behaving
      Ara / AraGee / Death
      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Don't forget who runs these forums, I will do what I damn well please.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So, I'm forced to take off my POKEMON MAROWAK BANNER because apparently it resembles KKK in SpaceHikers eyes.
          Plus, draft GOT BANNED for wearing MY POKEMON MAROWAK BANNER.
          Wait wait, AND THEN RENZI GETS WARNED BY UNDERCUT <FAGGOT ER> BECAUSE HE CALLED HIM A NĂ½*********** IN A PRIVATE ARENA? (?GO #)
          I LOVE YOU POWER HUNGRY FAGGOTS, YOU GUYS ARE SO FUKIN RETARDED. I SWEAR.
          AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY THIS GAME IS DYING, BECAUSE YOU 40 YEAR OLD VIRGINS THINK YOUR BIG PAPI OVER THE INTERNET, MEET ME IRL I'LL SHOW YOU A *SETBAN 3 DAYS. FUCKING IDIOTS.
          afk
          p.s can I be staff? I have 19k hours usage, I am always online, can always help out our fellow TW community! I am very active, green eyes, and will attract more people into playing this wonderful game! <3<3<3
          FREE DRAFT <3<3<3<3<3<3,3<3
          p.p.p.s I also should imply that I respectfully reported a retard for wearing a KKK banner during my TWD match earlier today, and no one showed up.
          OH I FORGOT (P.P.P.P.S) PH I LOVE YOU <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
          SPARTA FOR LIFEEE <3333333333
          Last edited by Efhat; 06-24-2010, 08:18 AM.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I just have a question about your recruiting policy...

Everyone is able to apply for it, but my question are in regards to who you recruit.
            On what criteria do you accept or deny people that apply to staff?

Yes this is about me not understanding how I can be denied staff, while all I want to do is help staff out with hosting. I am getting pretty sick and tired of a lot of staffers not knowing how they should host events properly, and with staffers making typos and other mistakes while hosting. It is not that hard I believe. I know nearly every event within TW, and for a lot of events I know different ways of how to host it.

If me being denied is just cause of grudges of staffers against me or staffers not liking my persona, that is pretty stupid. Heck, every time I've been banned, which might have been 3 or 4(all but 1, bans for less then a week I think) times tops in 10+ years playing, I've always fought it because I thought it was unjustified. In other words, I hold high regards in respect to the rules and such, and I do not think I've been a violator of any sorts for that matter. I might not have been the easiest going guy, which is because I do think a lot of the things handeld by staff are handeld wrongly... But when I, a long time player and I guess a respected member of the subspace community, applies for staff it simply gets denied cause of what? what I ask you?...

You cannot tell me guys like: Chips?, Delectable, Beneficent, Dezmond, Flam, Formosa

Are better hosts then me or in any way more fit for the job...
            And an other thing, when you apply for a job or whatever, the usual course of handling such an application is with a reply in any way or form with the outcome of the application to the player that applied... And if you're to lazy to do that, do not have an open application for staff, but make it invite only...

So I'd really like to know the reasoning behind accepting or denying application... If 90% of the outcome of an application is the superficial way you know a guy, you've just proven to everyone in this friggin game, you have absolutly 0 understanding of how to run things of any form...

Please explain detailed, and better come up with a well reasoned post because I think this is pretty silly... First you complain about not enough people are willing to voluntarily put in the time, but when long time playing members actually do you deny them for what reason?
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
            X