Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey

I predict the upcoming hockey tournament thing being worked on by Demonic, Zazu and others (sorry I've forgotten the rest) to be a huge success considering the slow downfall of most else in this zone. With that in mind I suggest that when the hockey draft tournament ends that we just add another division to TWD, a hockey division. Automated challenges just like TWD, good ladder system just like TWD. I think the only thing to be debated is whether or not there should be different rosters for hockey and other divisions.

P.S. I know that since we're not running a small subspace server we can't do all of the neat things they do in hockey zone but we could at least match their ship settings.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?39355-Twhd
    Gun remembers.

Comment

Reaver,

HockeyBot will be in 3 different styles of implementation
      1. hockey practice ( without database recording ) - just like wbduel
      2. hockey division ( will record stats and be a division ) - just like twd
      3. hockey tournament ( to twht )

So, lets all be patient, i'm sorry for the slow way.

ps: Bot to practice in a mixture of division ( to test ) is working already and ONLINE - as a test way.
      So you all can use it and wait for the results.
      “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
      -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
      -Bots / Systems creator
      -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

Working...
      X