Idea for new event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for new event

This would b a strange event: (1) if two teams play each other... a team wins if any individual of the opposing team gets a certain number of deaths.

This would be kewl coz if a guy is on 9 deaths and if he gets 1 more death- whole team loses... well people gonna protect that guy on 9 deaths.

(2) or if a specific person (secret to the team) dies out to a certain number of deaths- team loses. The specific person could be randomly picked or even selected by the team!
    Thoughts?

This could be for public and possibly squad based competition!
    Last edited by Fork; 11-02-2010, 10:33 AM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Sounds fun for an event

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

+1
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

i like it

could call this "assassination" or "secretservice" or something similar, at least based on your second idea
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          i like it

could call this "assassination" or "secretservice" or something similar, at least based on your second idea
          In paintball we called it "President". The secret service would protect the President. ^ something very similiar to Fork's idea.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

there is something similar to this in irl dodgeball that's usually pretty fun. not a bad idea fork
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

this is just like zombies!!! cmooooooon
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I like this. However it can be abused by speccing when ur on 9
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  there is something similar to this in irl dodgeball that's usually pretty fun. not a bad idea fork
                  Doctor dodgeball perhaps?

There are similar arenas in TW that kind of do this (starcon, queen, push?), but most of them have it so the person you have to kill is usually in a different ship. There are few where all ships are the same, so this may not be a bad idea. Or maybe you can tweak the ship-graphics so that your mystery ship looks the same as the other ones, but is actually another ship with the same graphics (weasel with wb graphics), but different stats.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                    Or maybe you can tweak the ship-graphics so that your mystery ship looks the same as the other ones, but is actually another ship with the same graphics (weasel with wb graphics), but different stats.
                    easily doable with lvz

the "frozen" ships in ?go freezetag are actually spid and levi altered with lvz
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Isn't there already an event kind of like this? I think it's like starship or bug or something like that. Starcon maybe? One ship is the "mothership" and all the others protect while trying to kill the mothership. I guess the twist here is that you could do it in a wb/jav style game and it could be secret.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                      X