Continuum on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum on Steam

Originally posted by PoLiX on SSGN Forums (http://forums.ssgn.net/index.php?showtopic=25161)

Originally posted by PoLiX
    A while back effort was made the really pursue Continuum on steam, but we kept coming to dead ends, or issues without having the source/control of the client that stopped us.

But I have decided to make an official submission with a slight plea with Steam to get Continuum listed as a free stand-alone game on their list. Along with this, I would like to show them the support we have for them to do this, and need the help of the players.

I know there are many of you who play steam games and use the steam client, or even if you haven't, it is free to register an account and join the group. But please join Continuum's Steam Community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/continuumsubspace/ and help show your support. My goal is to have a community of atleast 400 (hopefully a large majority of current steam users) and show them we have the support of our community to get this game listed on their client.

So please, get as many players as you know to join, as this will help give the backing we might just need to get them to list us on their site, and to a huge population of windows gamers.

Thanks!
    If you don't have an account, create one and join the Continuum group. Would be a crucial step in bringing this game back to life if we could get on Steam.
    Last edited by fLaReD; 11-13-2010, 01:25 AM.
    Gun remembers.

Link doesn't work.

But this is a very good idea.

EDIT: Done my part, now everyone else do theirs you lazy TWers.
    Last edited by Mobey; 11-13-2010, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Was about to play counter strike anyways, done.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

add me 2 steam u fuks im 'captain crunch' ty
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Joined.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

not really using steam as much as i used to, but i joined
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Joined.

Comment

Should try to get organized steam events, a counter strike server, etc.
                http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

bump

Comment

/after creature spammed half my chats lol
                      Fuck it.

Comment

Would be great if SS got on Steam. 1% of Counter Strike's population is all we need
                        (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

Working...
                        X