No announcement yet.

SpaceBux for those with mental disorders or under 1000 dollars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oda nobunaga and takugawa ileyasu fought takeda shingen at nagashino in 1575

Originally posted by Ilya
    i don't understand anything about this thread
    edit: damnit i was wrong it was toyotomi hideyoshi not tokugawa ieyasu who fought with oda nobunaga. damn.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

give transtunes some cash. he has Aspergers, Depression, Retardation, BiPolar, Schizophrenia

Comment

obsessed much?
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          and the joke goes flying over 24's head
          I get the fact he named a vegetable as a disorder, that was funny as shit.

I was calling him out on the fact he corrected your to you're, but then spelled something wrong himself right before I did. Therefore hypocrit.

That's all.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

is this the part where i call you an idiot because you dont know how to spell hypocrite properly
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
            X