Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just did my part to save this game (beware, forum stretching images reside within!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm talking about, you're awesome Sir Spider. If 1 out of 10 people did something similar to this, we'd have to upgrade servers with all the new people we'd be getting. I'd like to talk to you in-game when you get a chance Sir Spider, message me if you see me online!

Again, awesome job. Thanks for taking the initiative!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Just an update here on some kind of idea of the potential success of this topic.

On the front page of the site, there's a list of topics called Topics [of the Moment] which lists topics that have recently been "tagged" for future or further viewing. As of right now, this is what that list looks like. The black bars are there to censor out a topic about people who play night elves on World of Warcraft... however, the terms used weren't exactly kind, and were, in fact, quite racist in nature. Nothing else is uncensored, which means you get to look at such awkward thread titles as... well, just look and you'll see.

Even if the post count in the topic is kinda low in comparison to some of the others, the fact that it made the list says something to me, anyhow.
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

That thread is actually the reason I bothered checking out SS again yesterday, and what do ya know, my lag is godly again. I'm Brona.
        LUE 402 >>> j00
        Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

good work sir spider

cute cats would have worked more effectively
          do or die

Comment

Originally posted by Tsumetai View Post
            That thread is actually the reason I bothered checking out SS again yesterday, and what do ya know, my lag is godly again. I'm Brona.
            Right on.
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Appreciate everything you are doing to help promote this game outside of SS.
              Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
              Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormwick View Post
                good work sir spider

cute cats would have worked more effectively
                It might have worked on like one or two people, but then there'd be a dozen more calling him a hoverwolf spergbeard.
                LUE 402 >>> j00
                Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Originally posted by tsumetai View Post
                  it might have worked on like one or two people, but then there'd be a dozen more calling him a hoverwolf spergbeard.
                  Last edited by Ganon-Knight; 12-15-2010, 04:24 AM. Reason: Why have a smiley there if it doesn't work? look at these hoverwolf spergbeard forum admins
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                    He's talking about the cat thing Sir Spider, not what you've done with the ad.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                        He's talking about the cat thing Sir Spider, not what you've done with the ad.

I know. I tried to put the Cool emote in that message but it kinda didn't work for whatever reason and it was late and I was tired so meh. I should've just learned to

and move on
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                        X