Leagues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leagues?

TWL is over, humid can't run TWDT because he 'quit'. Volunteers (Anyone who isn't an idiot and would know how)? I personally would have but I want to win as a captain in all three leagues. I could easily do both but people are going to think I have biased decisions.

And no.. do not suggest stupid leagues (BWC/TWHL/TWEL/ETC) which is a waste of time. I rather do nothing for off-season. However, I don't mind a JAVUFC Spawnfest league/tournament.
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

id like to see twl happen again soon...no twdt thx
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

can't have twl back to back, champions like fierce need to savior their victory.
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

We got TWHT going on right now, TWEL starting up reasonably soon, and I'm sure there is at least a couple people capable of stepping up to take over TWDT again before next season starts. Blackmage comes to mind, and I could also volunteer assuming my plate isn't so full by the time it comes around. So #chill

Comment

Yeah TWHT is running right now, so we're waiting for that to finish first, after that TWDT is next in line, if there's still enough interest for it. A replacement TWDT Head op for humid will be appointed soon too, we already have that figured out, so don't worry Anyway, first some nice Christmas events (with a twist) coming up, so stay tuned! :turned:
          Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
          24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
          1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
          X