Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a 1-Leaguer, 2-Leaguer, or 3-Leaguer? FIND OUT HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres my one effort at javing so far looooool, honestly cant get into it

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90036435
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

1 game and you already put up better jav numbers than me. Fuck a goat
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

i actually agree with draft. i see the same people playing the same ship they've been playing for 10 years and they're not getting any better. i'd say if you've played competitively for 3+ years, you've probably capped out at your skill level.

so why spend all your time being stagnant at one ship? i joined pandora last season mostly to fuck around, but i ended up learning shark in a few months and got good enough to start in the TWLB finals. basing is 75% understanding what to do and 25% skill. if you're not a fucking idiot, you'll fair decently well from the get-go, not to mention basing is by far the funnest and most team-oriented league in TW. it's a shame that not everyone gives it an honest try. there's plenty of basers who are willing to recruit people and teach them how to base like vatican assassin did with me and penetrate is doing with people like rasaq.

pandora was the most active squad last season because we had basers who learned how to wb (and actually got good at it) and the wbs i recruited learned how to base. pandora doesn't even have any wbs right now and they continue to be active in twdd, that says enough about what can happen if people branch out and introduce others to different leagues and if people take initiative to spend their offseason learning something else instead of not getting better at the same ship they've been playing for years.
        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

/thread
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

" actually agree with draft. i see the same people playing the same ship they've been playing for 10 years and they're not getting any better. i'd say if you've played competitively for 3+ years, you've probably capped out at your skill level.

so why spend all your time being stagnant at one ship? i joined pandora last season mostly to fuck around, but i ended up learning shark in a few months and got good enough to start in the TWLB finals. basing is 75% understanding what to do and 25% skill. if you're not a fucking idiot, you'll fair decently well from the get-go, not to mention basing is by far the funnest and most team-oriented league in TW. "

+1 mythril and especially the first paragraph!
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

u cant honestly expect everyone to have the same level of talent as mythril....its not so easy for the rest of us
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                Been wondering why TW is dead/dying? CHECK OUT THE 1-LEAGUER SECTION! blablabla...
                Why not just allow each player to have 1 squad per league?

Comment

allow me 2 doublesquad

Comment

true cres, no matter how much practice some people got, some will always be more talented, but dont use that as an excuse, this is all about atitude!
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

i am the father of ships 1-8
                      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

It's not that people are 1 leaguers it's just everyone goes with their friends. I can actually do all 3 leagues fine with javs being my worst area. Being honest though most of my friends don't 3 league so I rarely join a 3 league squad. I'm pretty sure it's the same way for most of these people. It's not that they can't they just want to play with their friends.

Web
                        Web

Comment

Hey i'm a very competent baser, and dark bases, i'm a 2 leaguer in the wrong category.

Comment

Originally posted by inaphyt View Post
                            Hey i'm a very competent baser, and dark bases, i'm a 2 leaguer in the wrong category.
                            you should be thanking phiz for saying you're a 1 leaguer, if it were up to me I'd put you in the 0 leaguer category
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                            1:waven> is if im going to prison
                            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

i'm a 20,000 leaguer

and i'm all wet
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                                you should be thanking phiz for saying you're a 1 leaguer, if it were up to me I'd put you in the 0 leaguer category
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X