Devaluation of SpaceBux Currency Emergency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devaluation of SpaceBux Currency Emergency

We have a problem. SpaceBux are being printed and created out of thin air and players are just getting more and more money. The economy is sluggish, the consumer has no confidence and is not buying any items frim TW-Pub1. This combined with SpaceBux being created out of thin air with no limit has devalued the currency.

If something is not done about this the SpaceBux economy will collapse. This stimulus has failed to revive TW. Send your unspent money to me and i will spend it on items and donations to help the economy. And i urge you to start spending your spacebux on donations, duals and items. its now or never. No one is spending at all.

fuck that

send all your unused spacebux to Cres. He's legit.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      fuck that

send all your unused spacebux to Cres. He's legit.
      +1

If you want to create a savings or checkings account in Creswiss Bank please leave me a pm in game. There will be a donations fee of 150 for every transaction and in return full security of your money will be ensured. They call me da Bausss cuz dis dat dirty money.

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

they should just reset balances every month so there is no incentive to hoard. The first reset should eb a surprise so skyman etc dont spend hours thoring with their $millions
        LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

Hyperspace does a reset about every 6 months and it seems to work fine.
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

their population is hovering around zero

Comment

your statistics are a little off

USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

lolpwnt
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

playing average 8 is hovering around 0

Comment

we need to create some sort of federal reserve for spacebux.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                    X