Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cres - noob, cheater or just plain dumb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i vote for the black guy
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Poll results

Here are the poll results:

32 people have voted and I must say the results are awesome. Let's start from the top, shall we?

18 people have voted that they would love to get banged by Cres. I don't know if they understood this as it is a metapher (owned in TW, not banged in bed) so the conclusion is: TW does have many homo-oriented people and of course some Americans, who by default aren't too bright (sorry to all the smart Americans).

14 people have voted that Cres is either a 3 1/2 year old world leader or the biggest noob TW has ever seen. I must say they are the ones who keep TW alive and have really opened the eyes to see what Cres does in-game.

In conclusion, I must admit many of TW people didn't vote cause they too smart for this poll. I agree with the majority as not to sink as low as we just did. So I sincerely apologize to the majority as to make such a thread but it had to be done by someone to show the players that we have such cases. I would easily have done the same with soupero or pps or any other players who act like Cres. Lizard Fuel could also be on this poll, as he is clearly going the wrong way- making TW work doesn't mean you can behave like a God or troll to other people in pub. Keep that in mind, Liz.

Hope you guys had a nice laugh and a good week, but now it's time to go back to TW and prepare for the upcoming TWL. Good luck!
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

damage control
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I put he is the biggest noob. But i still <3 him. stfuppercut OP
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Haha wow! Great poll results! Have a great day in SSCU Trench Wars!

Comment

?

think the only think we learned from this is how big of an idiot you are
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

32 people have voted and I must say the results are awesome. Let's start from the top, shall we?

18 people have voted that they would love to get banged by Cres. I don't know if they understood this as it is a metapher (owned in TW, not banged in bed) so the conclusion is: TW does have many homo-oriented people and of course some Americans, who by default aren't too bright (sorry to all the smart Americans).

14 people have voted that Cres is either a 3 1/2 year old world leader or the biggest noob TW has ever seen. I must say they are the ones who keep TW alive and have really opened the eyes to see what Cres does in-game.

In conclusion, I must admit many of TW people didn't vote cause they too smart for this poll. I agree with the majority as not to sink as low as we just did. So I sincerely apologize to the majority as to make such a thread but it had to be done by someone to show the players that we have such cases. I would easily have done the same with soupero or pps or any other players who act like Cres. Lizard Fuel could also be on this poll, as he is clearly going the wrong way- making TW work doesn't mean you can behave like a God or troll to other people in pub. Keep that in mind, Liz.

Hope you guys had a nice laugh and a good week, but now it's time to go back to TW and prepare for the upcoming TWL. Good luck!
                judging by your interpretation of the results, it is clear that you were involved in the '00 presidential elections, and may have had a hand in getting george bush elected
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post

I have no idea who you are, but it seems pretty obvious that you are not only ignorant, but also a complete dumbass to boot.

Did you seriously come in these forums acting like this, expecting people to like and agree with you? Most people in the world would just punch you in the face if they met you in real life. You seriously need to work on your social skills. It's quite clear that you've never gotten laid in your life, and you probably never will. I feel bad for you.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt, calm urself down. I'm just trying to opress noobs like Cres who 'seem' to help this game but don't do shit. They only brag about themselves in game, talk shit and that's all. For as others really do try to improve it (altho i play it only 1 and a quarter years now).
                    Jerome, I'm not American, sorry.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I don't like this mtine guy...

Why wasn't it an option in the poll?
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

Audrey!!!!!!
                        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

That's me

SUP!
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

Working...
                          X