Unique Subspace DL Link Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Subspace DL Link Contest

I am not sure about the amount offered for this contest yet and it doesn't quite matter yet since we don't have this function available to us yet but it is currently in the works or will be soon. We are going to basically give everyone their own unique link to a continuum download perhaps when you log into TW.org you can see it at the bottom of your page. I am curious as to how many of you would be interested in a month long contest (to start out with at least) to see who here could get the most new people to download this client if at the end of the month the winner receives lets say.. 50 dollars or so Paypal. I know with all the people here that there are plenty of different forums, websites, and social media you are all apart of. Some feedback on this idea would be nice.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

i feel like someone should give me props for dragging (or helping drag) a few people back to this game. pavement, jeenyuss, dchao, paralyze, apt, maybe royst

if you are facebook friends with subspacers who don't play, you should send them a "log the fk on" post every month or so, at some point they will have nothing better to do, log on, catch a good game and re-discover their love. thats pretty much what i do
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Thats another idea were going to be starting but I don't have the link information to our twitter/facebook pages, HMS is going to make a post about this later tonight.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I am glad to help, not for the money tho, would do it for free. Since I don't know a lot of former players, I can try to bring new faces in via some websites.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Sounds enticing. I worry about the exploiters who'll find a way to cheat.

Comment

Not to rain on your parade but it would be very easy to cheat something like this if all that was needed was to simply click a download link.
            sdg

Comment

Maybe you have to enter your email address to get the link, and you have to enter the same address when you create your new profile for it to count as a dl for you?
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

if its using php u could probably do a lookup on their ip/mac and check those for uniqueness too
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

the only bad part about all the shit kthx is doing for the zone is that we are going to have to hear him tell us about all the good shit he did for the zone

Comment

Maybe that would be true if I was the person involved in creating all of these ideas and not just the person responsible for posting them on the forums. Since most of this is on PL's dime and the ideas created was a group project between like 15 people one night I can't really take credit for it, im just bringing the information to the public and looking for feedback on it.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

how's that no fly zone

Comment

Working...
                      X