Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Advertising Campaign

1)
    I know the leader of the biggest Online Gaming squad of Austria (AuT pBo - Austrian Professional Boards and Online Gaming). I have been playing Leagues in Gears of War with them as i was younger, until the WCG (World Cyber Games) decided to not play it at the yearly World Championships. Their leader only lives about 20km away from me. The followers of AuT PbO are worldwide represantative, about 7000 people at least once per week. I'm going to call the leader of it, trying to start advertising for Subspace on their Forums and YouTube, maybe even getting them to shoutout for me for free. They are very eager about what they are doing, and since i am in touch with them much, i'm pretty sure i can get things started there. Even if it only brings 10 people to play, thats already a success for advertising for free (or for a few bucks, not sure)

2)
    With only a 10 or even less percentage of a chance for a successful outcome, i will contact the WCG itself, to take a look at our game, maybe getting one to write an article about us. If that would really happen (doubting it), our population would shoot up. They will probably just ignore me, but its worth a try.

3)
    Recruiting people to Trenchwars daily over Zenabees live broadcast, which is actually pretty funny to troll on. Started with this yesterday, already got 4 people to start playing Tw, together with Zazu and Zenabee herself. Even this broadcast was able to get 200 viewers yesterday, it can't be that hard.

Point 3 applies to be totally free and easy to make.

Points 1-2 I might need to spend some money at, especially 2, if they are not willing to do this for free. For those points, the letter Kthx is making a contest for will be used, and translated into german by myself.

Be a part of the letter contest and win 50$ for the best letter:
    http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...est-Cash-Prize

Regards,

Reab
    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
    Goddess> Keith
    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Nice
    Fuck it.

Comment

Great, now all we need to do is get players out of pub and into twd arenas!
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Been working on an advert for this game

Last edited by Fork; 06-05-2011, 12:21 PM.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

This is good! Other music might be better tho
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

Thats awesome fork, ill definitely be sending that in with my reviews from now on.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

THIS LEADER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM AND WORSHIP HIM PLEASE CONTACT ME

guys seriously, there are 2 ways into getting hooked to this game

1) you're the biggest nerd alive e.g. HMS STARGAZER and become addicted to the game

2) you get to know it through friends and start playing it

people aren't interested seeing such videos because it looks boring

The only kids who actually game and getting hooked on this are poor kids who can't afford xbox/ps3 (e.g. oops).

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
                people aren't interested seeing such videos because it looks boring

The only kids who actually game and getting hooked on this are poor kids who can't afford xbox/ps3 (e.g. oops).
                Honestly, when I'm looking up games that I want to check out and play, I look up videos to see how the game play is and I find that the more videos made, the more popular/fun I figure it to be. I eventually download the game to see for myself. In other words, it doesn't hurt to make 'em.

But it's true... poor people play free games. :P My XBox gathers dust cause I spend more money on alcohol than video games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                  Well i've been working on an advert for this game... music could be changed but i had a bash

It would be one sick ass video (and more typical) to have all crazy plays or moments caught on video. We're basically non-existent on youtube while all these other games have videos showing their crazy shots and moments and plays and whatever.... Basically saying: Just keep filming all the time until you catch moments that make you go "WHOA" and compile them into one.

One part in this video that I thought was a crazy moment was that one of that hockey match where whoever scored from far as hell and barely made it in the goal. I thought that was cool. Maybe another video could be of someone passing that entire dodge maze completely unscathed. I know there are other crazy shit that I've seen happen, out there. Maybe we oughta have a youtube campaign along side all these other advertising campaigns.

Comment

I could get a vid with crazy things happening but people who have never played this game before might not see it as crazy as they dont no how the game works... for example, i can not do all the levels in ?go balance so i recorded children do them all in a video but people who have never played the game before aren't gonna think this is hard- they are just gonna look at game play and think is this worth playing???

Thats why i made a short vid about the positive stuff this game brings... the only thing i missed really was TWL and more events + pub action and money but i pretty much got the basics.
                    Last edited by Fork; 06-05-2011, 02:59 AM.
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

good shit reab, let me know what i can do to help
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
                        THIS LEADER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM AND WORSHIP HIM PLEASE CONTACT ME
                        Grow up.
                        Goddess> Keith
                        Goddess> gonna eat you

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                          :P My XBox gathers dust cause I spend more money on alcohol than video games.

+1
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

fork u ever gonna show a good twdd match
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Sure i will cres =) ...only for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X