Who ass raped pub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ass raped pub?

I'm curious as to who exactly is responsible for the current state of the public arena. I've been away for a while so I have no clue who does what anymore but I can't believe what the public arena has become.

The !buy stuff I like and have wanted for years, I don't know why the hell that part took so long. The thing I don't like is all the !buy commands that warp people and things into the flagroom with the sole purpose of disrupting actual basing. There is !buy strikebase which warps your entire team in, there is !buy nukebase (or w/e) that spawns a bot in het fr that lobs bombs EVERYWHERE and there is !buy flagsave (or something like that) which just GIVES you the flag. The worst part is they are pretty damn cheap to buy.

Who the hell thought this was a good idea? It makes basing COMPLETELY irrelevant when all you have to do is type !buy isuckherrp gimme flag prease. Since I've come back I've seen a few games completely ruined by this. When basing is already so fucking difficult to get started up why would you include relatively cheap !buy commands that purposefully destroy basing?

Un-fucking-believable. Who ever made these changes and whoever ok'd them need to have their intestines ripped out slowly and be hung by them where everyone can see.
    /rant

That is all, have a nice day.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
    Un-fucking-believable. Who ever made these changes and whoever ok'd them need to have their intestines ripped out slowly and be hung by them where everyone can see.
    it

is

a

GAME

sheesh
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Nobody axed you Jason. I'm not THAT upset, it's supposed to be dramatic to draw attention, sheesh.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

dis buy system is waste imo

nuke base shuld have nvr cum back snm

turns me off (nh)

Comment

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of the base bombing items or this new 'flag touch' or the 'warp the whole team' crap either. They are interesting concepts, however they do take away from the pub basing experience quite a bit. I love how we just HAD to nerf the levis because they were constantly "nuking the FR with LTs and ruining good basing games" and then a !buy nukebase and !buy strikebase commands are added in.... makes perfect sense.

I don't have a problem with having tried it out -- we don't know how much it could suck or how cool something is unless it is put into the !buy system for a while. But come on now -- a week or two of these commands has been enough.
          Fuck it.

Comment

i didnt know u could buy a flagtouch
            thats pretty lame
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
              I love how we just HAD to nerf the levis because they were constantly "nuking the FR with LTs and ruining good basing games" and then a !buy nukebase and !buy strikebase commands are added in.... makes perfect sense.
              Lol, I laughed at this, great point!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                i didnt know u could buy a flagtouch
                thats pretty lame
                Flag touch is probably the least of anyone's concerns.

IMO the rest (strikebase, nuke, bouncing bombs) are even worse: you'll inevitably touch the flag AND kill the entire team / have your whole team warped in as well.

Comment

Working...
                X