Public Dj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Dj

I remember listening to the trench wars radio back day and enjoying it but it wasn't fun because it be in in the radio arena or some weird private room with ilya talking about treating women with respect . Why not just be in the pub where everybody is at have a Pub Dj on certain days and only a selected few DJ's who are able to bullshit and play msuic etc

DJ Tone??????????????

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Sounds like a good idea, man. So the whole pub could listen to music while the DJ plays it? Awesome. Man, I would even go as far as to volunteer and play the music. I'm in the game 6+ hours a day and why not give ppl the chance to listen to some good music. Maybe add even requests, so the DJ sees what ppl want to hear. Add a command to TW-Pub1 bot like ?request <author>:<songname>, which then the DJ receives in green. But I'm definitelly for the idea, it sounds great.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Maybe that same DJ can report a bit (inbetween/during songs) live about the stuff going on in pub, tw and about who is raping who.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
        Maybe that same DJ can report a bit (inbetween/during songs) live about the stuff going on in pub, tw and about who is raping who.
        Nice idea Oranje. Am still interested in this. :P
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Make it happen Oranje.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
          X