Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your top 20 favorite TW players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nov 22 11:05] jErOmE: the terrorbeast arrives at midnight! make sure you remember to feed your animals because we will all be gutted from flesh to entrails and knit into a giant walkman bbw cd player!!!
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• But that was today! (hihi was today)
      (Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• This is really a list in order of who I could remeber from the beggining of my playing days to the present. Sorry if I left you out I could probably do a top 50 but im too lazy

1.) K A N E
        2.) The Scrotal Master
        3.) Flare (gitz)
        4.) Rule
        5.) Fireballz
        6.) Napalm Sunrise
        7.) Crystal
        8.) QS Crew! (yall know who u are!)
        9.) Ravage
        10.) Cross
        11.) Ardour
        12.) Dynasty
        13.) mastersword
        14.) a2m
        15.) killergt
        16.) POiD
        17.) Utopia
        18.) foreign
        19.) sphinktor
        20.) saetep
        Last edited by Kid Kaos; 11-23-2011, 02:24 PM.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Apt
          Bioture
          Rosstones
          Epinephrine
          Ephemeral
          Dark Commando
          A I
          Pollux_
          dcm
          the pioneer (UFO)
          sixtoo
          Ajaxee
          Centurion
          Louis XV
          squallff8
          Ignominy
          404 not found
          Troll King
          hellkite
          Vatican bad Assasin

a-s, juice, incuria,r-b, provoke, tanked, cripples <3
          Last edited by Cops; 11-23-2011, 03:45 PM.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• dylan
            dylan
            dylan
            dylan
            dylan

cause he's better than ph.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
              Apt
              Bioture
              Rosstones
              Epinephrine
              Ephemeral
              Dark Commando
              A I
              Pollux_
              dcm
              sixtoo
              Ajaxee
              Centurion
              Louis XV
              Ignominy
              404 not found
              Troll King

a-s, juice, incuria,r-b, provoke, tanked, cripples <3
              dang man..... ajaxee. miss that guy
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• I still consider you a cool dude Jerome, even though we have had our differences. Jeenyuss and me were pretty cool too, I still miss gaming with him. It's weird playing with people when you were 14, and you're now 24.

Ender and Kolar are wicked brothers, even though we still punch the shit out of eachother.

Comment

• yo schope why you disliking my post?

i meant dope as in cool, ya fool
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Hell, why not. Chronological(ish) order. Don't whine if I didn't mention you, just know you're in the other 1000 people that I love and didn't want to embarrass.

1. Dark Commando: captain of the first squad I ever joined, "DX!" Clued me in on using radar to snipe.

2. Kid>Kaos: we used to play elim together a long time ago. He told me how to change resolutions to see further on the same day res limits were introduced (bummer).

3. Disqualifier: -FINAL- was the first competitive squad I ever joined. I kind of got in during a slow time, but I've always thought of Disq as the first person on this game to believe in my potential. I still find that pretty amazing since he was always such a jerk haha.

4. Benevolent: Haven't seen her in forever. First person I ever dueled on a regular basis and lost.

5. Crystal: same as Benev, been a long time. We had some good times dueling back in the day.

6. TopGod: I can't really remember when I met TopGod, but he was the first person to humiliate me in a duel doing nothing but rushing. He was the original Izor, Apok, etc. in my experiences (followed shortly by Blood Axe).

7. AraGee: I beat him in a duel once while he was drunk. I still brag about it now and then.

8. Crome: Disqualifier saw my potential, but Crome found a way to make the most of it. I have never been as efficient in TWLD as I was with Siege. Part of that was the players around me (who will mostly get mentioned next), but you have to give credit to the captain. My average k-d on the season + playoffs was something silly like 13-5.

9. Queen Six/ZombieBobie: Only player I knew who had a userid under 100. I don't think I ever saw him in a twd game with fewer than 12 kills or more than 5 deaths. When people like me talk about how there is no talent left in this game, it's because we knew people like Queen Six.

10. Victorian: This guy made a lot of enemies, which was really disappointing to me because of how much potential he had. He kept me sharp while I was on Siege dueling multiple times every day.

11. Jack: Jack and I became friends right as he was leaving Siege to play for Elusive at the start of TWL season 5. It took Crome a long time to forgive him, but that didn't stop Jack, me, Victorian, and Dusk from playing 2v2 in private arenas all day

12. Banzi Fuq: I didn't know until later that Banzi lived just a few minutes from me. He's a guy I've always respected.

13. Blood Axe: We have played on so many different squads together. One of my funniest memories involving Blood was listening to him, Domi, and Disqualifier all arguing about a TWDD over Ventrilo.

14. Rule: I'll never forget Rule telling me I was a 1-shipper and that I couldn't join Elusive like 3 days after I won TWLD with Siege. Talk about bringing a guy back down to Earth

15. Sika: If Disqualifier was a jerk, Sika was always finding a way to be a complete douchebag. Nonetheless, his passive-aggressive remarks and sarcasm usually had some meaningful message, and I'll always have respect for him. I saw him break out 30+ kills in a SPIDER ELIM TO 5 once.

16. Jones: I remember when Jones started playing. Here was this guy who somehow got on THE championship team -FINAL- with his lag and his silly moves. It took me a while to figure out he was actually good at spaceships, and now any time I see Jonas on chat it makes me happy to see an old friend.

17. VT: I don't even remember how I met this guy. I think after a spell of inactivity after having left Rampage 3.0 and waiting for TWL to end I ended up on some squad called Clear Channel. That squad got renamed to Sweet. I don't even remember who the captains were, but somehow I ended up with this guy VT always wanting to play twdd with me. Well, it turned out despite his emo ways we still ended up becoming good friends.

18. Riverside: I met Riverside on Clear Channel/Sweet as well. He is always going inactive for months, though, so I don't know him as well as I'd like. I heard he won some TWEL thing and some TWLD thing, but I don't know for sure...

Crap I ran into present-day... I guess I need to back-track for my last two shout-outs...

19. Sention: Man, I remember when Sention and I (and I think Fireballz?) left -FINAL- and joined Unite. Worst mistake I ever made haha. We used to play wb in pub spawn for bounty and get ourselves warned/banned for team-killing before it was cool.

20. Dystrophy: Nobody hated Victorian more than Dystrophy. That sucked because they were both good friends of mine. It was funny though, because Dystrophy only hated Victorian because Victorian was more hated than Dystrophy, who wanted to be the most hated in TW for some reason or another... anyway, Dystrophy was the first guy I ever saw break 30 in wb elim, and he was one of the people who inspired me to study software engineering.

P.S. no homo
                    -Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign View Post
                      Hell, why not. Chronological(ish) order. Don't whine if I didn't mention you, just know you're in the other 1000 people that I love and didn't want to embarrass.

1. Dark Commando: captain of the first squad I ever joined, "DX!" Clued me in on using radar to snipe.

2. Kid>Kaos: we used to play elim together a long time ago. He told me how to change resolutions to see further on the same day res limits were introduced (bummer).

3. Disqualifier: -FINAL- was the first competitive squad I ever joined. I kind of got in during a slow time, but I've always thought of Disq as the first person on this game to believe in my potential. I still find that pretty amazing since he was always such a jerk haha.

4. Benevolent: Haven't seen her in forever. First person I ever dueled on a regular basis and lost.

5. Crystal: same as Benev, been a long time. We had some good times dueling back in the day.

6. TopGod: I can't really remember when I met TopGod, but he was the first person to humiliate me in a duel doing nothing but rushing. He was the original Izor, Apok, etc. in my experiences (followed shortly by Blood Axe).

7. AraGee: I beat him in a duel once while he was drunk. I still brag about it now and then.

8. Crome: Disqualifier saw my potential, but Crome found a way to make the most of it. I have never been as efficient in TWLD as I was with Siege. Part of that was the players around me (who will mostly get mentioned next), but you have to give credit to the captain. My average k-d on the season + playoffs was something silly like 13-5.

9. Queen Six/ZombieBobie: Only player I knew who had a userid under 100. I don't think I ever saw him in a twd game with fewer than 12 kills or more than 5 deaths. When people like me talk about how there is no talent left in this game, it's because we knew people like Queen Six.

10. Victorian: This guy made a lot of enemies, which was really disappointing to me because of how much potential he had. He kept me sharp while I was on Siege dueling multiple times every day.

11. Jack: Jack and I became friends right as he was leaving Siege to play for Elusive at the start of TWL season 5. It took Crome a long time to forgive him, but that didn't stop Jack, me, Victorian, and Dusk from playing 2v2 in private arenas all day

12. Banzi Fuq: I didn't know until later that Banzi lived just a few minutes from me. He's a guy I've always respected.

13. Blood Axe: We have played on so many different squads together. One of my funniest memories involving Blood was listening to him, Domi, and Disqualifier all arguing about a TWDD over Ventrilo.

14. Rule: I'll never forget Rule telling me I was a 1-shipper and that I couldn't join Elusive like 3 days after I won TWLD with Siege. Talk about bringing a guy back down to Earth

15. Sika: If Disqualifier was a jerk, Sika was always finding a way to be a complete douchebag. Nonetheless, his passive-aggressive remarks and sarcasm usually had some meaningful message, and I'll always have respect for him. I saw him break out 30+ kills in a SPIDER ELIM TO 5 once.

16. Jones: I remember when Jones started playing. Here was this guy who somehow got on THE championship team -FINAL- with his lag and his silly moves. It took me a while to figure out he was actually good at spaceships, and now any time I see Jonas on chat it makes me happy to see an old friend.

17. VT: I don't even remember how I met this guy. I think after a spell of inactivity after having left Rampage 3.0 and waiting for TWL to end I ended up on some squad called Clear Channel. That squad got renamed to Sweet. I don't even remember who the captains were, but somehow I ended up with this guy VT always wanting to play twdd with me. Well, it turned out despite his emo ways we still ended up becoming good friends.

18. Riverside: I met Riverside on Clear Channel/Sweet as well. He is always going inactive for months, though, so I don't know him as well as I'd like. I heard he won some TWEL thing and some TWLD thing, but I don't know for sure...

Crap I ran into present-day... I guess I need to back-track for my last two shout-outs...

19. Sention: Man, I remember when Sention and I (and I think Fireballz?) left -FINAL- and joined Unite. Worst mistake I ever made haha. We used to play wb in pub spawn for bounty and get ourselves warned/banned for team-killing before it was cool.

20. Dystrophy: Nobody hated Victorian more than Dystrophy. That sucked because they were both good friends of mine. It was funny though, because Dystrophy only hated Victorian because Victorian was more hated than Dystrophy, who wanted to be the most hated in TW for some reason or another... anyway, Dystrophy was the first guy I ever saw break 30 in wb elim, and he was one of the people who inspired me to study software engineering.

P.S. no homo
                      foreign now on my least favourite tw player for such a long post
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Originally posted by schope View Post
                        foreign now on my least favourite tw player for such a long post
                        Schope now on my favorite player list for using the optional "u" in favourite. You can't hurt me!
                        -Dave

Comment

• Good post foreign.

And i like how you ended it off by someone from tw inspiring your future ^___^
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign View Post
                            Schope now on my favorite player list for using the incorrect "u" in favorite.
                            fixed
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Chief Utsav
                              Cig Smoke
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
                                fixed
                                Only American spelling doesn't use the u in favourite. Both Canadian and British spell it as favourite.

fuck ph
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X