Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules

1. A host/DJ must always try to keep the crowd in public happy and up to date. If you do not have a request, try to dl it or try to play something similar.
    2. Never insult/diminish/threat other members or your audience. This can bring you to being excluded from the TW Radio group.
    3. The use of Radiobot is advised, but not necessary. Use it if Dezmond allows it.
    4. Before hosting, check the schedule and the shows you are hosting (on forum). If noone is hosting anything, you can still host something. Just inform me (wii) or some other DJ about it.
    5. Please don't play racist or some other insulting songs, which could lead to serious consequences in the game (like a ban). Try to be as discrete as possible.
    6. Always try to follow these rules and keep the audience happy and wanting more.
    7. Interviews are done over Skype and over recording programmes. If the latter is in effect, the recorder must send the .mp3 file to the DJ so he can later play it via radio.
    8. Always try to stream the music you have on your hard disc. If someone requests a song you do not have, try to download it via Youtube.
    9. News are held every full hour. Keep them short, entertaining and fun.
    10. For further info contact wii or 24 in-game.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants
Working...
X