Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas

These ideas are gonna help you guys set up your schedule for the forthcoming days and moths. If you have any other idea, just put them in our chat:

- music playing (each DJ should choose a genre he likes most and play it most often)
    - requests (people pm you in pub what they want to hear- if you have it, write it when you play it. For example: Now playing: Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (request by: qpr)
    - news every hour (consists of 2 parts: general or global news and pub news (both in a fun and entertaining way)- the pub news consists of what is happening in pub atm, who got owned or just plain trash talk (REMEMBER: news makers/reporters write news every hour for DJs, so they can read them eery hour)
    - announce events (the DJs announce over the radio what is gonna be hosted in the near future)
    - talking about TWL ("Hot or Not", predictions etc. - could use Sir Spider, Cres or some other person to do the interviews or just talk on the radio about it)
    - guess the song for 100 spacebucks
    - guess the quote of a TW player for 50 spacebucks
    - different quizzes for spacebucks
    - Punk'd
    - TW Soap Opera
    - jokes
    (people can pm DJs jokes concerning TW people or other jokes who then read them over the radio at a given time)
    - pictures of Continuum commercials (people take pics of Continuum commercials and in return they get some kind of reward from us - spacebucks, can choose an event to be hosted, a song request etc.)
    - MTW charts (dance/rock/pop/wishlist top 20/50, which is hosted on a daily basis and kept refreshed on the forum for people to read).

That's it for now. If you have any other suggestions, just pm us in-game or write your ideas here, please.

Your Pub DJ team.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Make a top 100 chart of Queen songs (solo (as in freddy solo, Brian solo, ect,ect,) and as a band)

Queen as a band has about 170 songs so its possible
    and the band members got about 130 solo songs
    So enough to pick from

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...l=1#post806118
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
      X