• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting schedule

Radio schedule:

Homefront - Monday, Tuesday @ 2 PM EST - 6 PM EST

wiibimbo - Thursday, Sunday @ 2 PM EST - 6 PM EST

Dral - Saturday @ 2 PM EST - 6 PM EST
    Last edited by mtine; 10-13-2011, 01:38 PM.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Additional important notes

- All DJs need to be available during the weekend for the recording of the TW Soap Opera.
    - TWL's Hot or Not is going to be recorded on Sunday by Sir Spider (or someone else on Skype) and broadcasted live on Monday by danyell!!.
    - Qpr and multipass? make the news for DJs on a daily basis and send them the news via their e-mail (DJs, plz send those two guys your e-mails, so they can send you their news).
    - Wiibimbo is going to make the Quizzes for the DJs and send them via e-mail or Skype before you host them.
    - MTW Charts should consist of your top 20 songs which you play during you host the show. After that you have to copy/paste the songs to the forum so people can vote on them during the week. Next week you sort the songs by popular demand and the ones, that didn't get any vote, you just replace with new ones.
    - Guess the Song should be just a song briefly played or maybe cite a lyrics from the song or Name the Artist or Album. The wits are all that count here (cheating with Google allowed J).
    - When you live comment a show/event, you just tune in at different times and don't live comment it all the time. During the event you must also play some music to keep the crowd entertained at all times.
    - When an event is being hosted, you need to announce it, even if you are doing a live coverage/TW show/charts.
    - Guess the Quote will be done by all of the PubRadio people. Just send the quotes and answers to wiibimbo, please, so he can then send the trivia to a DJ that is going to host it.
    - Call the DJ will be done via Skype, because people can here you that way. If it is not working, just follow the instructions on the forum on how to connect 2 people over Radio.
    - All Weekend Events must be live covered, with music played during it's progress.
    - Every Sunday all the DJ's must be online to live coverage the best TWL games. We will all get online @ Skype and discuss the games together. Music is also being played during the games.
    - For further info, please contact wiibimbo or 24 in the game.

wii
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Since the RadioBot started working on the 15th July, u guys need to have at least 5 hours of hosting time till the end of July. Next month the 10 hour limit will take effect.
      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Today's schedule: Bravo Hits Vol. 2 (2 PM - 4 PM EST), Request hour (4 PM - 5 PM EST) + A special surprise (5 PM - 6 PM EST).

Summary:

Bravo Hits were a success with 65 ppl listening (combined). Snap FTW!

I don't know how but I played 18 requests in 1 hour. So pro u guys are.

The special surprise were TV Theme Songs including Melrose Place, Tom & Jerry, Popeye and many others. It was a success for BongHits&BigTits since he got 1k spacebucks. The other 10k went into the JackPot which will be played again on Sunday at 2 PM EST.

I would like to listen to my awesome audience again. You guys are the best!
        Last edited by mtine; 10-13-2011, 06:43 PM.
        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Questions from today's quiz

Who is Popeye's love? – Olive
          Alf loves which animals? – Cats
          In the last theme song (Deal or No Deal), where is the money hidden? – In boxes.

Best rated theme songs:

1 Melrose Place
          2 Unsolved Mysteries
          3 Mad About You
          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
          X