Remove energy depleted greens from elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove energy depleted greens from elim

ENergy depleted greens are the stupidest thing I've ever encountered. They screw me over so many times in elim, I just greened two of them the last game, causing me a death and a very very near death. Now you might say "hey that's the chance you take for running and grabbing greens". Be that as it may sometimes but other times that statement is complete bull shit. MAny times I've gone to rush people and all of a sudden a green appears in my path and Boom no energy, and hence I die as a result of. Another thing which I constantly green are stupid warp greens, but they at least warp you with your energy so you're not completely messed, and they're as a result not as bad as stupid energy depleted greens. Please just remove the stupid energy depleted greens from elim and make it a more fair place.
    Its good to be evil

Lets make all greens 'Full greens'
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Should this post be in the "worst user name" thread.

Meow!ng V@mp!re
      1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

wow, really mature and relevant baliey

i totally know what you mean. but then full greens can be cheap in the way that you can get a whole chain of them in front of you and become a varitable warbird machine gun.
        DELETED

Comment

I think they should stay. If you're like I am, and go for every green you can see to use as an advantage, there should also be the slight chance that you'll lose energy as well.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

But for those who rush and grab a green without intending on getting it, it isn't exactly fair. Oh I just greened a energy depleted in a pub, that makes 3 for today so far.
            Its good to be evil

Comment

Or... we can move on in our lives and understand that if you die because of an energy deplete green it doesnt mean you died in real life and so it is not worth whining like a 9 year old kid over.
              Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrogen
                Or... we can move on in our lives and understand that if you die because of an energy deplete green it doesnt mean you died in real life and so it is not worth whining like a 9 year old kid over.
                Amen.
                Or... people could come up with a new comment to make other than saying "This game is not life". Everyone knows that but some people like to make suggestions on things that THEY THNK will improve the game.

Comment

Thank you Stalfos
                  Its good to be evil

Comment

think about this meow. how many times per elim does this happen to you? and only counting the ones that cost you a death, not just picking one up but being around nobody, so you just got it back. i don't think this happens to you EVERY game, maybe every other, tops. those events just stand out in your mind over the others.
                    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Stalfos
                      Or... people could come up with a new comment to make other than saying "This game is not life". Everyone knows that but some people like to make suggestions on things that THEY THNK will improve the game.
                      Or... you could go get gang-teabagged because people cant stand a little roughage in or out of a game.

PS - Who the hell came up with the spelling for rough?

Comment

It's pretty much the same as being killed by someone who picks up an invisible full charge green. Energy depletion greens are pretty rare to begin with, and picking up greens by accident is pretty uncommon too, this cuold happen, but it's hardly worth changing things just because of a small possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                          woot!
                          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                            I don't play dueling ships that much but IMO it is not a bad idea. Then at least everyone knows what to excpect from the greens. Then of course the green would have to dissapera after maybe 5 seconds or so. If all greens are not full charge then they should be removed competely from dueling arenas.

In basing I like a random full charge every now and then. Makes a shark stay alive that crucial half a second longer.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

It was a kinda crap joke, But now to think of it, Wouldnt be so bad. But make the greens fewer.
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last
                              EvoLd> LOl
                              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...