No announcement yet.

like, aliases, or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh dude, right after I created this thread I saw his stocks drop by eight cents a share!
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Lou = martha stewart

Comment

That's exactly why I never changed my name when I got on staff. Been with this name on staff for almost 2 years now and still going strong..

-M_M
        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I went from syc0tik to Wheelchair, shortened Wheelchair to Wheel and then went back to syc0tik. This was all in a two and a half year period (roughly). I didn't start messing with Wheelchair and Wheel until the last six months or so (Cripples pride babay!) which was well after I had established myself as a well-known staffer. Lou's oh so right. Stop changing names ye bunch of shitbags. We don't care who you are or what you've done. In fact, chances are we don't even know you being that a fuckload of newbies have been hired over the past few months.

In closing, I love you Paul.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

In certain cases its necessary. for instance mootland farmer <zh> doesn't exactly fit. otherwise i agree.

Comment

He took Mootland. Everyone knows who that is and it's no big change. Stra != Angel.

Comment

Its called an example. Look it up if necessary.

Comment

Woooooo

Some people in this game are REALLY whiny! Hee Hee!

Anyway, my name is the shit, so gg.

When I was still ZH..

sumd00d> Hay! Do you own Spider?
                  Spider <ZH>> Yah
                  sumd00d> Omfg!11 no WAy?? Sh0w Mee?

Now...

sumd00d> Hey, can I use your name?
                  Spider> Uh, no?

Seriously, people ask me that! 'I'll give it back just let me use it for a second!' Can you say 'in your dreams'? unf

Too bad I didn't log it, but this came up on staff chat today hehe.. I welcomed our new staffer (yojo <ZH> or something) by saying something to the effect of "Welcome to staff.. or are you just Torr with another new name?" hahaha what a BURN! jk <3 Torr!

Thanks!
                  Last edited by Spider; 05-29-2003, 03:38 AM.
                  Spider
                  Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                  Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

totally agree with Louis.

WHen invited to staff people should simply not be allowed the change nicks. Bad for staff credibility if you ask me..
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

ehh

Yea I agree warportal. However I have more of a problem with people complaining just to hear their own voice then I do with Torrs obession with changing his name.

Also, I would like to point out that there is some restriction on name changes.. I'm not sure how frequently people can do it but I do know that Torr reached his max. He changed from Torr to Stalfos and wants to be Awesome now but isn't allowed to change for a 3rd time.

What are you afraid of, dipshits? If you're an asshole you're an asshole, but once you change names you're a PUSSY ASSHOLE. That's two orifices in one. Keep that in mind, cum bubblets.
                      -Louis XV
                      Spider
                      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Re: ehh

Originally posted by Spider
                        Yea I agree warportal. However I have more of a problem with people complaining just to hear their own voice then I do with Torrs obession with changing his name.

Also, I would like to point out that there is some restriction on name changes.. I'm not sure how frequently people can do it but I do know that Torr reached his max. He changed from Torr to Stalfos and wants to be Awesome now but isn't allowed to change for a 3rd time.

-Louis XV
                        OMG Spider is really Louis XV. How could I have been so blind all these years?

-Epi
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Double-squadder! Boot him from the leagues!
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                            Double-squadder! Boot him from the leagues!
                            -Qbe
                            Trench Wars Player
                            questionedone@hotmail.com
                            STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to add. Torr is just about the saddest staffer I have ever seen. I mean granted he gets on every once and a while, but I think he just enjoys the <ZH> tag a little too much.
                              -Qbe
                              Trench Wars Player
                              questionedone@hotmail.com
                              STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Blade <ER> was X_BLADE_X or something. It was staff recruiting a pubber so they can't say they always recruit elim fellas (or so it was, at the time)
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X