Ancient Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Aliens

Does anybody watch this show because I love it. Tone explain this to me, why the fuck is this guy so orange and his hair. Your knowledge and vast vocabulary will be greatly appreciated.

Second topic when i typed in on google images orange ancient alien guy this popped up

- Looks like the warbird with yellow tips
    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

I also like this raver post
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...istory-Channel

Comment

man remember when one requirement of being a man was watching the history channel? tales of the gun for the motherfucking win. now I can't even fall asleep to the history channel because I'll wake up pissed off at whatever lunatic shit they are trying to pass off on people

even if "ancient aliens" were real nevermind I'm not getting into this
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            tales of the gun for the motherfucking win.
            Fat man wearing white gloves and handling a Nazi submachine gun vs. this orange faggot.

I pick the former.

Comment

ancient aliens is awful - and the fact that history channel gives up air time to this show over gems such as ancients behaving badly, battles b.c, america the story of us, john adams is a piss off. there's quality shows that involve history, and this isn't one of them. put anything historical on tv that has substance and i'll be glued to my t.v, but ancient aliens appeals to the bottom feeders of society. if you disagree with me, i hate to break it to you but you're a bottom feeder.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                and the fact that history channel gives up air time to this show over gems such as john adams
                someone get this man a double scotch and a beer, delivered by fancy hookers asap.

Comment

Why hate on Ancient Aliens? Thats one of the few shows History channel puts on that is watchable. I mean who really gives a fuck about Ice Road Truckers? Except maybe Cops canadien ass.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Yah dude.... you never thought about how ancient civilizations could build the pyramid? Or any other structures that modern engineers have no clue on how it could be done using modern technology? If it's too much, then maybe you oughta be religious.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                      Yah dude.... you never thought about how ancient civilizations could build the pyramid? Or any other structures that modern engineers have no clue on how it could be done using modern technology?
                      They have found remains of the equipment used to build them. Ramps, sleds, carving tools etc.

I recently went to a Tutankhamen exhibition. The most striking thing for me was seeing their ideology in relevance to what the Judeo-Christian god was saying at the time. For example:

They would horde all of their earthly possessions into large rooms when they died. These rooms would not serve as a shrine or some form of remembrance to the deceased. They would be stacked, as if being stored for the owner, and implied that the dead pharaoh was still in possession of the items...
                      Then compare this to Matthew 6:19-6:20
                      "“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Then there is the idol worshiping and sacrifice and it's relevance to Exodus 32:8
                      "They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it and have said, 'These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.'"
                      sigpic

Comment

What hte hell are you talking about? I don't know of any sled that can lift a 1000 ton rock. And the rest of what you posted went right over my head.

Comment

Ancient Aliens, top Shot, Pawn Stars, and top gear? I think thats the name. Yea those are the best shows on Histroy IMO.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

How can ancients create/move such a large piece of stone if modern machinery/tools struggle to?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                              How can ancients create/move such a large piece of stone if modern machinery/tools struggle to?
                              TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                              CURL MAX: An entire ham
                              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                              BODYFAT:97%
                              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Working...
                              X