Bot Coders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot Coders?

So who's working on the pokerbot? Last I heard Flared was? Any news please post here
    Last edited by Bat; 10-19-2011, 12:53 AM.

Shut up faggot.

Type normally or fuck off.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx?

Comment

Gj editing your post so kthx now looks like he was a douche, removed your hashtags and all your faggotry shit, really impressed.

Still wondering why anyone on staff or dev team would like to do you a favour or why you believe they would.
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

We want people who log onto the game to actually play it, not play poker. You want to play poker, there's a million sites you can do that on.

Comment

Dral <ER> told me to make a forum post buddy? Relax and If I'm not mistaken everyone liked the Idea so ... Cool on it buddy

doesn't matter Trenchwars are lazy.. and Numerous staffers wanted this Idea made. good bye faggot
            Last edited by Bat; 10-24-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

If Trench Wars is so lazy, make the bot yourself.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Superdave (postal) had one several years ago, it's still going to be in the svn history but I think Maverick might have deleted it from the trunk when he was cleaning up the multibot stuff
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

i'm sure there are plenty of templates for a poker engine in java, just a little tweaking needed.

something I would do if I had the time, maybe this winter.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Hey Paul, When I go to mcdonalds do I make the Burgers my self? ... no it's not my fkn job #ruDone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                      Hey Paul, When I go to mcdonalds do I make the Burgers my self? ... no it's not my fkn job #ruDone?
                      Did u pay TW money to make you some nice and tasty bots then?
                      #SitInDaBasket

Comment

As Far as I Looked at the ToS, I didn't have to pay for one single thing on this game
                        #KeepWalkingNerd #BUSTEEEED

Comment

This is a horrible thread.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

This is what u should do Bat:

1.) Pay TW 20$ so they send u a bot via Amazon.
                            2.) Unpack it, install it in ur directory and read the manuals on how to use it.
                            3.) Buy Java or something similar + Programming for Dummies E-Book.
                            4.) Make the poker bot u so crave to have.
                            5.) Make ur own zone and play poker there cause Dral sure didn't tell u that.

Or u can just sign on to one of 1000's of poker sites and play poker there.
                            #sitFAGsit
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                              Superdave (postal) had one several years ago, it's still going to be in the svn history but I think Maverick might have deleted it from the trunk when he was cleaning up the multibot stuff
                              Wow it's been years since I last heard that name..
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X