Special Events/Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Events/Dates

Alrighty, for those of you that don't know I've been put in charge of the ECT Department alongside fLaReD. I will be running the Special Events side of things (Cash Events, Holiday Maps, etc) alongside SSBR and pinkSTAR, while flared will be overseeing our zones Leagues (TWL, TWDT, TWHT, etc). We already have a whole bunch of ideas for special events and holidays, and some will surprise you. However, we are always looking for more help and suggestions.

What I am currently looking for is people to help us maintain Fieryfire's torch via his youtube channel. Recording TWL games/significant happenings in TW was a fantastic idea and we are going to revive it. We need people to volunteer to record such things, and to upload them to our youtube accordingly. Please note that there is a potential to be compensated for this work, but we still have some more discussion to do about that before anything is decided. So if you are interested in recording games that you will probably be watching anyways, please reply or contact me in game on the name LF and we can talk about it.

I already have a bunch of unique ideas, but also feel free to respond with events you would like to see as CASH EVENTS. The only requirement is that it be skill based, and that anybody could win, thus deathmatch events are most popular. Again, either leave your suggestions here or contact me in game. With a little hard work, I'm hoping that weekend events and special occasions will become relevant in TW again. Love, peace and chicken grease

llater,
    Eric
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

bumping this because I have only recieved 1 offer to record games. Who wouldn't want to watch a replay of a really intense TWL match, or the game winning goal in TWHT finals, or the final duel for a TWEL title? This is all stuff we can add to FF3D's youtube channel, but not if we don't have any people willing to actually record the games. Let me know!

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Could you explain what the best program to record games is and how to use it? I think most people arent responding because they have no idea about how to. The program should be for free, i guess.
      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
      Goddess> Keith
      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

I've never done it either so I don't really know, so I'll just let turban answer that question whenever he gets on

Comment

yea sounds like a good plan. I just thought that question should be answered. I once tried to record tw, tried different programs but they all sucked, most of them only offered sound for "gold membership" aka you have to spend money for it.
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

really intense twl

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
              llater,
              Eric Clapton
              ye
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Reab, I *think this is free and will do the trick. http://camstudio.org/

It's got a GNL, and it's free, though the only set back I can find is that is has a special codec.

Comment

if anyone needs the latest version of fraps (i can upload the installer somewhere), let me know. i have the full paid version, no logins necessary i think

Comment

Perfect, thank you xog. Now that we have access to FRAPS (The same thing FF used for TWL), who might be interested in recording some games for us?

Comment

when i watch those vids they always sucks balls quality wise

how 2 do it pro quality?
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        when i watch those vids they always sucks balls quality wise

how 2 do it pro quality?
                        you need the right encoders and the right settings when you render the video in the video editing software.

i know it's in the rules to not mention any bit torrent sites, but ffs, who hasn't heard of piratebay?

anyways, get Sony Vegas Pro, the latest version. unless you feel like shelling out $300+ dollars for it.

Once that's done, you'll need to tweak some settings, which I'm willing to share the specifics of everything, with anyone who is going to be editing the videos.

Last edited by Xog; 10-22-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Haha, that doesnt even look like trenchwars!
                          (Children)>hunted for life
                          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

there's multiple programs that you can use to record some high or decent quality videos -- fraps, camtasia and xsplit to mention three (plus i've heard positive things about sony vegas pro); although xsplit is mainly used for streaming online at high/perfect quality rather than recording, but it does have an in-built feature that allows you to record high quality video footage without the need to stream it online (it will save it as .flv, but that should be fine considering youtube videos are streamed with that very same format).

however: the quality of your video(s) will be depend of your own computer and settings/quality of your recorder, as you can't record videos with very high quality and fps without a good/decent computer.

i will mess around with some video editing/recording/rendering programs when i have the time (probably when i get off work today or on monday/thusday/friday) to do so, just to find the optimal settings for my computer. i know i can record at flawless quality on camtasia, but the camtasia studio program that i used to render the .camrec files dropped the quality by quite a bit.

Comment

example of xsplit online streaming:

http://www.own3d.tv/Bane#/watch/201146

can't really see if that was the quality of video i was looking for, these computers at work suck and have so small monitors. but yeah, there's some recordings that i did to that site while streaming online to few people (only up to 12 at times, so nothing major).

plus the music sux.

Comment

Working...
                              X