why game is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why game is dead

PING Current:150 ms Average:160 ms Low:140 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.4% C2S: 0.0%

I do not want to play this so, but I paid a very expensive connection to my country many people have this problem (PH), if we could try to balance it in a way ... extends beyond the limit of my country the whole world who loves this game, there was a day that I played in a squad
    where I did my best to win, I was out of action 10 minutes by this limit.
    take it that consideration.

fiS> well, its good that we have a lag limit.. otherwise people would be abusing all the time 10.30.11
    note:how we all want to use this as an advantage
    Last edited by skullspace; 10-30-2011, 05:33 AM.

you have 3 new massages left its time. The thrillllllller does it for them in dogeball. Lets stink up the plethora of factory fresh lettuce with goldfish food ... Banana error sneezedick grundlepunt.

[Oct 29 19:16] iNfRaReD: pnuSpnUspNusPnus
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by skullspace
      PING Current:150 ms Average:160 ms Low:140 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.4% C2S: 0.0%
      PING Current:410 ms Average:530 ms Low:410 ms High:720 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%
      just use hax like me, give me your email and I'll send you my continuum exe

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

-why game is dead
          -it was released in 1995
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

SS is that game that is there when your life is boring, Its like your favorite pipe that you've recently found with a whole bowl packed... yah... Its a good friend on a rainy day....
            Last edited by tabo; 10-30-2011, 01:43 PM. Reason: forgot an a
            (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
            :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

oh shit this game is dead thanks I didn't know, why did I play bds all this week if it's dead, perhaps it was just an illusion

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                  He was actually talking to Sir Spider who supposedly quit this game. LEAVE IT ENTIRELY!

Comment

Rasaq literally still believes I play this game, just like he literally still believes the Browns could do something this year.
                    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I'm so sick and tired of seeing this linear threads. The game isn't in a state of dying. It's just OLD.

I'll give you an example I can relate to - Super Nintendo

I still have my SNES within somewhat easy reach, and it's been like that for a while. A simple hook-up to the TV and I can pop in any game I want.

I tend to do that from time to time.

Well, what if you could play those old games on your computer at the click of a button, without much setup? I think that's what SS generally is like. It's there, it WAS fun, so you just login because you've done it for such a long time, and sometimes it is fun. Sometimes it's just boring. Just like the SNES.

Every now and then, I put the SNES back up on the shelf again for a while, then I take it back down.

That's what SS is like for a LOT of people.

Now add all the other things that might be on your theoretical shelf. PS3, XBOX, other PC Games.

We all play some other game from time to time. Whether it's angrybirds, WoW, CoD, BattleField, or whatever.

People take time off from the game and come back. It's just how things work.

Then on the other end of the spectrum, there are people who legitimately quit due to specific reasons. The way the game is changing, maybe a person doesn't like a certain group of people, maybe he doesn't get along with anyone. So they just wind up stop playing.

That's all there is to it.

Comment

Runescape is old as fuck and tons of faggots still play that.
                        Nobody wants to play this game because it's stagnant in terms of innovation and the staffing group is infested with power-tripping, abusive assholes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X