?go base,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go base,....

I was just sitting here watching my penis become larger and then I came up with this:
    Wouldn't it be cool if they change the map in ?go base every week?? So one week you play in Fatbase with 12 people on a team in stead of 8, the other week you play in Pointbase,etc....
    I think it would be more fun than when those events are being hosted. When Fatbase, Pointbase, ....is hosted, there are always tons of people who play a ship they can't play, or they just don't play the game how it's supposed to be played. If those games would be like in ?go base then we would have more fun with basing and probably the games would be on a higher level then when hosted as an event.
    Just an idea, let me know what you think

-cundor
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

?go base is very popular, I think a major change like this would upset a lot of people including myself. And since ?go base is the main arena for practicing 8v8 TWL style basing, I think it'd be unwise to get rid of the TWL base.

I think it'd be a better idea to switch up ?go base2 (the overflow base arena) with the bot hosting the popular base maps like boki or pointbase (the bot won't be able to handle pointbase without changes). It'd be cool though to see how a metagame develops for each map regarding ship arrangements.

I don't think this will happen though, its a lot of work when they could just be hosted and kept out of the mainstream where they belong
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

that would make my balls angry

Comment

i like your idea alot cundor... the only problem is that instead of not getting picked for the regular boring map i wont get picked for boki or whatever...

BTW: am i the only one who likes ?go subroids ??????????????

Comment

Yes, keep the current one in go base. But changing it in base2 is a good idea... As it is now, it is very hard to test differerent basing maps as they are rarely hosted. Changing it maybe every monday might help balancing the maps and inspire players to make new bases as well.

But then base2 shuold not be a "backup arena" only because as it is now there are almost never enough players to have them both on at the same time. Maybe whoever starts the bot should switch maybe every 2-3 games from one map to another.
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

do it in ?go base3 leave ?go base alone.
            Ну вот...

Comment

i like the idea. really what im practicing when i go there is my skills in spider, not my skills in any particular base. if i can base there then i can do it pretty anywhere. however some bases are better than others, so we probably shouldnt stray to far from the current design. i would like 2flag tho :/
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

?go base for me is a basing practice, so fuck the changes

Comment

Fatbase and Pointbase aren't the kinds of games you want to play over and over for a week straight. Leave it the way it is.
                  sdg

Comment

Too Bad.
                    But it would be nice if u could host Pointbase twice a week.

Comment

Why did you start thinking about pointbase and fatbase while watching your penis? ...
                      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Re: ?go base,....

Originally posted by Cundor
                        I was just sitting here watching my penis become larger and then I came up with this:
                        Wouldn't it be cool if they change the map in ?go base every week?? So one week you play in Fatbase with 12 people on a team in stead of 8, the other week you play in Pointbase,etc....
                        I think it would be more fun than when those events are being hosted. When Fatbase, Pointbase, ....is hosted, there are always tons of people who play a ship they can't play, or they just don't play the game how it's supposed to be played. If those games would be like in ?go base then we would have more fun with basing and probably the games would be on a higher level then when hosted as an event.
                        Just an idea, let me know what you think

-cundor
                        You think of ?go base when your masturbating? ok.
                        I have a sig and a cig hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                          Why did you start thinking about pointbase and fatbase while watching your penis? ...
                          coz my penis is one FAT thing POINTING at my nose
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Oh, I thought it was because of the new micro weasels.

Comment

pointbase actually would be a good idea, it'll help with teamwork and flagholding and what not, that is the idea of pointbase..
                              Last edited by ÆNIMA; 06-03-2003, 09:29 AM.
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                              X