Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2v2 Money Tournament: Win up to 200 bucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never understood how sharks duel each other...unless they kinda scissor or something

Comment

shark dueling is all about patience its not even skill
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Poll Results

I know I said I would let the poll run for 3 days, which means it still has a couple hours to go, but nobody gonna vote at this hour anyways so I ended it. Here's the results

Code:
        Question: Would you be interested in participating in a 2v2 paid tournament for $10 per team?
        1. Yes of course: 73
        2. I don't think so: 18
        Expect this to be happening in the VERY NEAR future.

Edit: I just realized I did it for 2 days instead of 3. Sorry, I'm tired. Either way the results are 1 sided anyways
        Last edited by LF; 11-17-2011, 09:28 AM.
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

if this is properly organized (i'll help to make that happen, fuck yes) then count me in as well. i'm such a tryhard when there's money involved.

Comment

a little update on this tournament: we're almost ready to open signups for this, there'll be a forum post with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for the tournament (how to send fees and what not) plus the dates of the tournaments, along with a list of competitors.

just waiting for LF to wake up and answer one question before i can start doing some advertising and similar shit to make this happen.

Comment

we're thinking of hosting it in ?go tourny by the way. that way it would be a random seeding plus staff tends to screw things up rather easily (personal experience, seen it happen way too often) when hosting manually, thus i trust bots way more in this case.

(also, i have no idea of the current level of our event referees)

Comment

also, while i'm at it. which time slot would be the best to host this tournament? we probably should have these time slots open:

1 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM, 7 PM and 8 PM EST. currently the plan is to have the first tournament happen on December 4th, but that happens to be the same day as the Attack tournament and i'm not entirely sure of the schedule on that one aside from it starting 3 PM EST if i recall right. we would ideally want to run both warbird and javelin tournaments the same day, but given that warbird is by far the more popular ship there's a chance that we'll only have a warbird tournament first and then have a warbird + jav tournament with buy in at a later date.

Comment

sounds fun, i'm in

bad idea whoever said use the $200 to fund this tourny. why would we want to redistribute such a large amount that could go to advertising, to current players? Will putting it in the hands of TW Dueler Elites really help us? focus on advertising, we all can fork over 5 georgies for a good time.

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  if you're serious about keeping this legit, ban turban from playing in it. the guy has already lagcheated his way to stealing plenty of donation money in previous cash prize events.

and you can say that i'm just being a bitter asshole or some such shit, but it's the truth. talk to anyone who played in those events with him. he won (i think) every last event that ever offered a cash prize, and it wasn't because he's just that good.
                  i have to agree, sorry turb. You seem to lag in a much much more unusual way than any other european player on this game. And you seem to have such an intimate knowledge of how someone "could cheat" (Sounds like If I Did Do It by OJ Simpson). Pretty sure most people know.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

to get straight to the point, i did not have the slightest intention to join to any buy-in tournaments as of now due to the fact that i don't give a shit about this game at this point. sadly, it's too easy and there's a huge lack of competition, and to be honest it seems like most of the current players are utter garbage despite the fact that they think they're good at some ship (hello, jason and evildeed) -- but at least i get a good laugh out of it every single day i bother to actually look at the chats and games going on.

however, in my defense regarding the money events i won (six out of 20), i had probably one of the best internet connections one could have in 5 of those victories (http://speedtest.net/result/1478297979.png for proof of that) thus i really doubt i was "lagging" or anything, plus my computer is probably much better than most of yours is.

thus, don't be jelly, get good and let's have a great time in SSCU Trench Wars! :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      sounds fun, i'm in

bad idea whoever said use the $200 to fund this tourny. why would we want to redistribute such a large amount that could go to advertising, to current players? Will putting it in the hands of TW Dueler Elites really help us? focus on advertising, we all can fork over 5 georgies for a good time.
                      we would only use the funds we get from the buy-in fees. no point to use trench wars funds for this shit, hope it'll become a hit so more and more people will sign up.

also, currently my lag is similar to stayon who is also a prolific (haha) lagger. but i used to have way less lag with my old internet connection (fk i miss dat 200 mb speed).

Comment

Working...
                      X