Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm never one to complain but I won't sustain my right to light up a few rhymes, it's no crime. I've done my time, so please infer that the words these turds try to refer to you are but subjective verbs of insecure, immature, adolescents who want to escape the prepubescent rape of their souls, exposed to subliminal mind control, respect their voice to disrespect and let them go then you'll know that it was all just a waste of precious, superfluous grains of sand that demand our command to reprimand the younger youth of our never deleted, yet repeated rebel brands. So please be kind, and rewind to how things use to flow, so they can finally learn to grow.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

<record scratch>

Comment

1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
          Can someone confirm for me what the default namelength for newly downloaded clients? I'm guessing it's 6 but I could be wrong.

When you attempted to create the name "Niggard", you were given a reason for why you couldn't make it: Obscene and not allowed in Trench Wars. So instead you changed it to bypass KNOWING IT WAS NOT ALLOWED and possibly obscene. Ban. Simple as that.

And I don't think I ever changed the subject. Maybe you're not reading through my text thoroughly enough. The other names you stated are not related because they are not restricted from even creating. So then these names are given the benefit of the doubt. But it throws red flags when you decide to use ! in place of the "I" as if you were trying to censor your true intent. And how about we just save you the effort of having to explain to EVERYBODY that you did not mean to apply racism to the name "N!ggard" and just ban it? Your logic is similar to those who bans the use of all airplanes for the sake of those who want to travel with explosives in their possession. I personally would like to see you try calling someone a "niggard" in real life and coming out successfully explaining what it means without doubt, malice, or a black eye. Try running around butt naked and attempting to explain to everyone that it is "just skin" and see where you'll end up. Then call everyone else pathetic. You must not be very social if this is truly how you think.

Nevertheless, I support you arguing my point and making your own argument seem pointless. Perhaps your efforts should be used for something proactive instead of counter-productive. Try applying for staff.
          Wrong, I knew niggard was not an obscene word because I knew what it meant.

Wrong again, the name Gold Jewellery is restricted in TW because it contains the word Jew. I would have to put a 3 in there. Then I break the same rule I was banned for, and the same rule you're accusing me of breaking: "So instead you changed it to bypass KNOWING IT WAS NOT ALLOWED and possibly obscene. Ban." ...If that was the rule I was breaking then you should ban that name too.

I was just bored last night TBH, thanks for the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
            End Of Discussion.

Everyone pls go.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by jim the chin View Post
              Wrong, I knew niggard was not an obscene word because I knew what it meant.

Wrong again, the name Gold Jewellery is restricted in TW because it contains the word Jew. I would have to put a 3 in there. Then I break the same rule I was banned for, and the same rule you're accusing me of breaking: "So instead you changed it to bypass KNOWING IT WAS NOT ALLOWED and possibly obscene. Ban." ...If that was the rule I was breaking then you should ban that name too.

I was just bored last night TBH, thanks for the discussion.
              Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
              Welcome to Trenchwars!

:sombrero::Mr-T::afro:

Comment

Originally posted by jim the chin View Post
                waaaaaaaah
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i love reading these kinda threads

Comment

me2, that's why I start them

Comment

How To Tell That You Are Not Good At Socializing (Wiibimbonitis) Trench Wars Edition:

Step 1: Create thread whining about a self interpreted injustice
                      Step 2: Get slayed over entire duration of thread
                      Step 3: Pretend you got slayed on purpose, thus proving you did not get slayed but instead slayed everyone else.
                      Step 4: Find new, yet only slightly different way to try to prove how awesome you are
                      Step 5: Rinse and repeat.
                      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Don't make him delete your post
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I started this topic because a staffer banned me for a rule that makes no sense and still makes sense. The fact I enjoy messing with people who try to troll me for making this topic is a byproduct of that. LF, it's clear you wanted me to get annoyed with you so it would distract attention away from your incompetence and turn this into a trolling competition, which appears to be your home-turf. Now you're throwing your toys out of the pram because it didn't work. Your new strategy is to say I started this topic purely to stir shit. How you can be a staff member in the biggest zone in Continuum is beyond belief. What are you going to do next? Delete the topic? Delete my posts? That's the next logical step for a failure.
                          Last edited by jim the chin; 12-03-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

are u and wiibimbo cousins?

Comment

Yes, damn, i should be less obvious. It sure explains this whole thread.

Comment

please go skinny dipping in a river full of starving piranha

we're done here
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X