Stream on Twitch.TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream on Twitch.TV

Lets get this game some exposure. Let's be real, this game is a dying game. We've all have noticed it, we need some life back on it. We need to get the gameplay out there. We need to get the community involved again. Best way to get your gameplay out there? By streaming high quality content on twitch.tv, Justin.TV's gaming stream site. All you need is a webcam and a mic. Setup the process of streaming, and just start streaming some games. Remember to be entertaining.

I'll be getting a mic and a webcam by the end of the month. I'll start streaming If I have too.. Post your streams if you have setup a stream page.

STREAM LISTS:
    http://www.twitch.tv/hazuki
    Last edited by PrOnEsSim; 12-08-2011, 03:54 PM.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

you can also stream on own3D.tv which is probably more popular than twitch.tv and justin.tv in terms of viewers watching game streams. i'm capable of streaming at good quality (used to be superb quality, but now my internet simply isn't good enough to stream at flawless 1080p quality anymore, it's still good though).

doubt anyone wants to watch you stream, though.

Comment

- what are your system specifications?
      - what program do you use for streaming (xsplit/livestreamer pro?)
      - what's your internet speed (most importantly, upload speed)?
      - at what resolution do you stream at?

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        you can also stream on own3D.tv which is probably more popular than twitch.tv and justin.tv in terms of viewers watching game streams. i'm capable of streaming at good quality (used to be superb quality, but now my internet simply isn't good enough to stream at flawless 1080p quality anymore, it's still good though).

doubt anyone wants to watch you stream, though.
        I use Justin.tv/Twitch TV more often then own3d.tv. Haha probably not, but hey, it doesn't hurt to try to get this game out there. Whether you are a decent player or a good player, getting gameplay out their is important. Let me know when you start streaming . I'll add you to the list.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

http://clgaming.net/live/1615-tostii

a-f-k

one of the many stream links i have available. although that's the one rainbow seeker used to use a lot (gave it to that faggot).

Comment

Whoever is doing this must be a good player (kill and shit, so skillz) and know how to speak to the public in a way that gets them interested. Sounds like a good idea though!!! Tw has many funny people in the community, lets get them comedy skills put to use.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

or a funny accent like me, damn euros.

although i guess my accent isn't that strong.

Comment

turned da stream on for the lulz.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/42746

Comment

Working...
                X