Pissed off about the lack of support for low tier squads/teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed off about the lack of support for low tier squads/teams

the title basically says it all, i have been playing this game for 4 years and it seems even though a team like dice or thunder can crush any team outside the top 8 in a division 30-50 the weaker team still has to compete with those players and squads at every level in tws - for spots on twl/twdt/hockey/etc, i think it would be a great idea if there could be 2 types of twl, one for the top 6-7-8 teams in a division and a twm(minor)l for the rest of the teams (you honestly think camaris and juans are upcoming squads?, lol they are composed of many vets). Everybody should be able to play if they want to and honestly it looks as if more noobs are coming in then multi year vets are so........ i think its time we pay more attention to the little guys somehow and give them something to feel competitive about. I would do it myself but i am limited in my abilities because i have only been playing 4 years compared to people who have been playing 10, what could i do? can i get help from someone?

Um. Keep getting better? Believe. Etc.
    Fuck it.

Comment

Yeah what vaped said, get good or lower your expectations; if you've been playing 4 years and haven't cracked the top tier you never will.
      -Dave

Comment

non of u r top tier
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

am a top tier laggot. teehee.

but yeah, just aim to get good. this game isn't rocket science, it's simple to get decent at this game. try to get to a better squad, prove yourself.

Comment

been trying to get an amateur league in tw for a while now.

the problem is just this: a circlejerk between "old" players crammed on 6 squads or so and the rest of tw can either quit or play 24/7 in order to get good. seeing as the population is so low they might as well quit
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

ph turban just told us he lags again

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                the problem is just this: a circlejerk between "old" players crammed on 6 squads or so and the rest of tw can either quit or play 24/7 in order to get good. seeing as the population is so low they might as well quit
                yep, that's always going to be the problem. this game has become so elitist it's ridiculous. ironically, competition is at an all-time low, and yet egos are at an all-time high.

we're just gonna kill the game that much more quickly, but nobody cares. gotta get dem medals!
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i'd never thought i'd be stuck in a timewarp back to the year 2000 but here i am, im about to blow your mind:

we should create a lower-tier, automated league from which newer squads can practice and train in order to secure a spot in TWL. we could call it "TWD" or "JEROME LEAGUE" either way
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Meh just create fucking computer players already so new players have a chance- simple... gg
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Turb the best laggot in the game, take lessons
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Fun fact: If you want to win DD's, do meth.

edit:

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        yep, that's always going to be the problem. this game has become so elitist it's ridiculous. ironically, competition is at an all-time low, and yet egos are at an all-time high.

we're just gonna kill the game that much more quickly, but nobody cares. gotta get dem medals!
                        Yeah, the amount of power tools in TWDD makes Sears look like a toy store. Got staff members turning off the blueout to taunt, people pming and team pming during games, lack of gg and general, lol, sportsmanship. I know we're bad, but christ, you've got to wonder wtf happened to some of these people to make them such assholes.

Comment

Working...
                        X