Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is this new twd cup staff is talking about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this new twd cup staff is talking about?

i recently contacted turban in game and told him about my idea on TWML and automatically and 3 mins into the convo he starts rageing at me saying their isnt enough time to make a new league for noobies.
    fyi i want a tourny for the teams not in twl, and flared i def did not say 24 teams will be expected to show. during our heated convo tho turb said something about twd cup for lower ranked teams which honestly i have no idea what that is or have never seen it in action the previous 4 years i have been on

what is twd cup that is now in the making anyone?

first of all, i did not rage at you until you kept ignoring my words of advice over and over again over the span of about 20 minutes, sir troll. i told you about this idea to you about 6 times during the conversation, yet you were too ignorant to say a word and kept pushing the limits. there's no plans or ETAs as of yet, or rather no rules, but we shall see what happens with it.

you should be grateful i even responded to your trolling in game, because it was more annoying than listening to children talking about his fake girlfriend.

short of what happened: we say hello, he links me to the thread, i tell that there might be a TWD cup for newbie squads, he ignores that message, i tell him that again 4 times, then i get annoyed at him being a retard (mind the language, turb!) and got angry. i don't like talking with trolls that are too dumb to realize what they're talking about, and lacking the knowledge and statistics about shit.

can't even type. fuck me.

Comment

might have been gaps in the english american to english fin translation, but you called me a troll out of nowhere cause of it and i tried to reason with you. after you told me you have no control and dont have time you kept spamming more and more stuff. i don't trust the ability of staff to get any type of tourny done that is not in favor of 10 year vets done properly just by themselves with secret in staff like this "twd cup" talk sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by zih View Post
        might have been gaps in the english american to english fin translation, but you called me a troll out of nowhere cause of it and i tried to reason with you. after you told me you have no control and dont have time you kept spamming more and more stuff. i don't trust the ability of staff to get any type of tourny done that is not in favor of 10 year vets done properly just by themselves with secret in staff like this "twd cup" talk sorry.
        I finally have a successor, now I can finally behave. :P
        Last edited by mtine; 12-14-2011, 02:54 PM. Reason: ban this ph fag
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

neigh

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

You should talk to Demonic about the TWD Cup. She's the one who's setting it up I believe.

From my understanding, it's something happens when TWL is not happening. Something to fill the space between TWL matches.

Your idea is to have a Minor League at the same time TWL is happening. Two completely separate things (for people who didn't get that).

But with the focus being on the Cup Matches, I don't know how much staff support you'll be able to get for this. Trying to do too much at once usually ends in failure.

Anyhow, talk to Demonic about it to see what she has to say. Perhaps there is something that can be done.

Good luck!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

then if this is the bulk of what twd cup is going to be then obviously it will end up going to fierce/dice/thunder (prolly whichever teams best players do not have things to do irl on that day)
              we should pay more attention to tws ladders and somehow understand the concepts that these teams simply rape the rest of the competition and stop admiring them with all of the playing time in the special competitions we have throughout the zone, Someone needs to lay the hammer down on the balance scale and tip it towards the other squads that make up this zone.

Comment

This guy is a pretty obvious troll, but one thing I would like to point out is, maybe there should be a TWDC? Cup.

Basically, the way it works is the teams that don't have enough points to make it to TWL fight to make the last 1 or 2 TWL spots (so if 10 teams make TWLD, top 9 are automatically in, 4 fight for that 10th spot). I remember this was done in my first year of TWL 3 or 4 years ago and it did definitely excite the newbie squads.

I don't think it'd be too useful now anyhow, but meh =).

Comment

After skimming through, heres what I got

This TWD cup is some "mini" tourny just to fill in gaps between twl matches for everyone.

If that's what it is, and its for everyone. Lets just stop wasting our time with it, imo. Will explain later if i feel afk
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X