No announcement yet.

New Trench Wars Website Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make this idea possible: On the twd website... can you code it so that the more active a player is- the higher they are on the roster list. They would have to make it- the most active cap/ assistant/ player list. Its then very clear to see who's inactive or active. People on the squad may wanna be competitive for top spot so they will be more active.
    Last edited by Fork; 03-16-2012, 09:41 AM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Any updates about this design? We payed for it so we should get it implemented imo. The design is so much better than the current one.
      3:disown> some dude just honked at me
      3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
      3:disown> pulling him over
      3:disown> fukin clown
      3:Revolt> you driving?
      3:disown> yes
      3:disown> at work
      3:Revolt> ??
      3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
      3:Revolt> in police car
      3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
      3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
      3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
      3:Revolt> ?????????
      3:disown> yes got a dell in here
      3:tmac <ZH>> pro
      3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Nockm that idea of names appearing more transparent the longer they stay inactive is a wicked idea . Or Names appearing smaller the more inactive they are on the roster- just like squad names in twd atm. Would love that idea to happen.
        has anyone done this yet?
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
        X