Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONSPIRACY? SCARED!

Ok, what happened last night?

I am Chewbot - this is what happened to my house!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...ouse-fire.html

OK, so what happened here? My father's crack whore was over... they start arguing and she starts yelling and screaming, breaking shit and I heard loud "BANGS" (not gunshots but as if someone were punching or was being slammed into wall). She then starts breaking shit all over the house.

Then my Dad disappears, she call's a cab, neighbors call the police - and the Crackwhore tries to break down my fucking door! I left, I went downstairs, neighbors invited me in. As I was talking to my neighbors, the police show up - I go to the look cuz I heard her screaming "I'm setting a fire!".

The police told me that I couldn't enter the house and had to evacuate.

I left the scene and went home to Momma-Bear.

Lammy (my brother ben) called twice, my grandparents called once and then my Momma-Bear spoke to her boyfriend this morning.

Nothing suspicious, right?

Except, it wasn't too long ago I had a dream where my Father burned down the house and framed me for Arson. I was scared shitless last night... it seemed OK, until my Mom told her boyfriend that Ben only called once. I told her to check her fucking caller ID cuz he called twice and once at 11 PM. (not after midnight, alone, that was the second time).

She deleted the call off her Caller ID and it wasn't there, said she didn't remember it and more less said I was crazy. In otherwords? She lied to my face and was telling me she had to bring me to police station to make a statement as I was a witness.

What's so scary?

The crackwhore I presume is in serious condition, and what if my neighbors were liars and someone who hates me - paid them money to get me locked up in jail?

... you know I'm #1 conspiracy theoriest in SUBSPACE - here's another one, and I don't want to make any statement until I hide for a week and watch the news, see what statements they make or something! That means, I am living on the street for a week and have no where to live while all my belongings were set up in flames and I don't have access to all my booze/tobacco I bought in advance.

Pretty fucked right now!

If you know of any conspiracies in SS? Please call the police on my behalf as if I were right (I hope I'm not) - someone might be trying to put be behind bars for a crime I didn't commit.

K THX

momma bear gonna knock you out
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Ya and ur not an asshole. Making fun of someone who had their house burned down from arson in the middle of January and is now homeless.

GO BACK TO HELL!

Comment

Im on Bank street at Internet cafe, like 15 minute walk from my house and both are downtown. I'm going to the Police Station down the street in a few mins...

Fucking scared.

Comment

I know the first thing I would do after a family tragedy would be wake up in the morning and proceed to the nearest internet cafe so I can tell all my new spaceship friends about it.

Pls go.
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

wait, and why is is this in the TW forum instead of general discussion...?

Comment

Is this Cres or Oranje.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
              X