Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to do the next tournament?

Hello.

Which date would be the best for you guys for the money tournament I promised to host around late January or early February? Any personal preferences? Any special dates that I should know of that would prevent this next one from being a success?

As some of you may know, in the next tournament there'll be an extra $50 in the initial prize pool the next tournament, thanks to Riverside and Engineers donating that much of their winnings for it. That should increase the interest of joining the next tournament, along with the fact that TWL will be starting soon thus activity levels of most players will (hopefully) increase as time goes by.

Post here any of your suggestions of the next tournament and what date would be the best for YOU. I personally would prefer to delay it to early February to make sure everything will run smoothly, plus looks like my Sundays that month would be free.

February 12th seems like the best day to have the tournament in my opinion. That's when regular season in TWL begins at least, plus there's no point to have it on February 5th due to Super Bowl happening that weekend.

Comment

Alright, going to do this again on either February 12th or 19th. We will have a starting prize pool of $50 up for grabs.

Do we want to do only a warbird tournament again? Or shall we include javelin for those few who would want to participate in it? Also, do we want to do solo tournament (1vs1) or with pairs (2vs2), last time it was with pairs and I think we should continue the trend.

Comment

Set a specific price, like $150 or something, so that there's a guaranteed amount for people, and if there's extra money (hopefully there will be), it can carry over to the next tournament so that this can be something that's done every once in a while, and done well...

Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X