serious javer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serious javer?

How many jav spots do you know? I know there are like hmm endless ammout of em... But I was talking about usefull ones ;P Like from base to midbase or midbase to base etc... I know total 41 spots.. from roof in to base, from base to roof from base into midbase from midbase to base and from roof to midbase. phew.. Well i dont think that is enough... hehe still looking for more spots..

If you see me around... and if you think you are a skilled jav on knowin good spots... just ask me to trade ;P

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
    PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

this is the result if you dont use your eyes and when you are very tired....

SSCU Trench Wars
    Discuss all things related to Trench Wars

should have knew there is one of those ;D

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
    PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

I think you should probably forget spots and do the shots without them. That way you have a larger potential of improving.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

good point, try to do a shot without actually lining up, that's a great way to improve

also, ?go base and check out some of the "top end" javvers there...you'll learn a lot just from watching
        Ну вот...

Comment

I know one. But it's so good, people adore me anyway. But I got TW to let me cloak in jav so that no one can steal the shot. And it's even anti-x-radar. That's how cool this shot is.

Comment

Sokay Zentor, I'll move it to the proper place. Btw, you can also use the nifty "edit" button to add stuff to a post, instead of adding a new reply. (unless you're looking to buff your post count)

Moved to SSCU Trench Wars -wadi

Comment

it's not the shots you know, it's how you use shots. And timing is pretty important.

And um when not to tk your terrier i'm think i know someone good at that...
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I dont fucking know... I only use about 6 shots and i bet I could woop u 10 times over.

-RR

Comment

There was a thread about this some time ago and they came to that having alot of nice line-up-and-shoot places is good but in the end one needs only a few and the rest can be improvised. It takes too long to line up and shoot most of them and in basing this often results in massive TKs.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

lol i use 0 shots and id whoop u rabbitrapist .... so wats uor point?
                    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Serious javer = ?go javs player

?go javs is tw's best arena?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                          it's not the shots you know, it's how you use shots. And timing is pretty important.

And um when not to tk your terrier i'm think i know someone good at that...

Oi adman, I hope you aren't talking about the TWLB CUP final...
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                            Serious javer = ?go javs player

?go javs is tw's best arena?
                            That is a motherfucking fact , my friends.

Excepting, you know, that one that we all hold so close to our hearts.

Comment

w e r d

Jav is the best ship, but ?GO JAVS gets old. I prefer to spice it up with JAVELIN, JAVS2, JAVSTECH

:P
                              Volcs> !sex
                              Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
                              Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
                              Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
                              Volcs> !sex on
                              Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Working...
                              X