Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO IDEA (TO MAKE PUB MORE FUN)

I'm posting this idea for fun... Watch the video:

So basically everytime you kill: the money you get from the kill is displayed in small writing just above your ship. It tells you even when you get a streak . Also should include Double kills/ Triple kills. Maybe tks remove money off you (-$9).

Ok i'm guessing that alot of people won't like things popping up on their screens- but its only tiny (like when you kill someone it displays who killed who) + i think this makes things more fun/ entertaining and makes people wanna kill!!!! Inspired from call of duty . People would get used to it. Anyway... just an idea lol.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Seems like a nice idea. Maybe they could do something similar like in ?go boki when you kill someone or you die next to the stats box in the top-right, in case people don't like things popping up on their screen?
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

all of these are good ideas, and would be extremely easy to add in
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Learned that you are the king of strays from this video.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

That's pretty neat. Would you be able to turn it off/on as a player?

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Of course... whatever idea i create, its their to inspire anyone- they can do whatever they want with it to meet the needs of the tw community... so if some people dont want it on- (if its possible) they can turn it off
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

1. the last thing we need is to be more like call of duty
              2. annoying. I'd turn it off
              3. would encourage flying around in spawn and shooti- wait, spacebux and killothon encourage it already. we don't need more incentives to spawn
              4. once again, more focus on killing means less focus on actual basing
              5. new players need to learn that killing is NOT the central focus of TW. the central focus is to take the flag and hold it for 3 consecutive minutes. killing is only a tool to achieve that.
              6. there is no #6
              7. did I mention spawning?
              8. draws too much atttention to money. players should be fighting for the flag, not killing each other to get spacebux
              9. spawning
              10. teamwork is dying. emphasize teamwork instead of killing

10 "modest proposals" about this idea.

Comment

Can i just correct you on point 5... The central focus of TWS (the whole zone) is not holding a flag for 3 mins lol- thats the central focus of the Pub arena. Its very true that it could encourage people to hide/ kill more instead of focusing on basing but i think this will be the initial attitude and i think after a few months people will get bored and start basing properly.

More importantly, to avoid the bulk of your points megamanexe there is a simple way that may work... you can get rewards for other things: Staying in flagroom for 1 minute (+$50). 2 mins (+$75)/ (each minute after increases by +$25 ). This will be displayed above the ship. Maybe each time you kill in the flag room u get a slightly higher reward- $+15... if you kill outside flagroom but in base: +$10... if you kill outside the entire base you'll only get +$5. Keep it so you get rewards for claiming the flag within 10 secs. This may draw people to stay in the flag room... and if they stay in the flag room they are forced to base .

Comment

spacebux already "gives rewards" for being in base, killing in base, fighting for and taking flag, being a terrier, etc etc etc.

does it do anything?

nope

will this idea change that?

maybe. Maybe getting it in their face that basing is good will help somewhat. I don't think it will help enough though.

and anyway, it still draws attention to money.

Comment

this sounds fair enough.. lose money by tk's would probably make people really try to aim..

Comment

Maybe they could trial this out for a day or so and see what people think? That's if its possible to do. Even if its a complete fail- its not because people will think "at least they are trying to improve this game by experimenting/ testing."

Comment

Working...
                      X