YOUR suggestions about Cash Events!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Fis, easy way to fix zombies speccing is to offer 5-10 bucks for the zombie with the most human kills.
    I really like this idea. I think that we can get it going with that.

About this "somewhat" random events:
    I like the idea too. As long as its not TOO random... don't like guess.

More thoughts on this... ENIGMA, top 10-20 have to do a 2nd round, winner of 2nd round gets the money?
    Or even a 3rd round then with top 5? I like it.

Comment

Or just a really big and crazy enigma map.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

o gawd dont do racing okyo children and turban are the only competitors. Let a noobs win something like 24 said, it is pointless if you are just going to reward all the people who are going to stay here because they have played for 10+

on another concern, make better help tutorials for noobs their is alot of people i have come across who i personally trained the basics to (ships,messageing,dueling,pub) because they were clueless

Comment

Originally posted by zih View Post
          o gawd dont do racing okyo children and turban are the only competitors. Let a noobs win something like 24 said, it is pointless if you are just going to reward all the people who are going to stay here because they have played for 10+

on another concern, make better help tutorials for noobs their is alot of people i have come across who i personally trained the basics to (ships,messageing,dueling,pub) because they were clueless
          1. YOU DONT SAY??????

2. at your new-name-rate/day you should know that theres a pretty complex tutorial automatically showing up for newbies. "how to duel" is missing, but that is probably the most important and first thing youre interested when first downloaded the TW pub map. good call

3. who i personally trained the basics to

Last edited by fiS; 03-13-2012, 11:21 PM. Reason: NVM!

Comment

yeh, i also think it would be wise if you guys could use that technology to alt nick a player to see who they are and give everyone a rank in pub duel according to how good they are (noone has to know your alliases just a rank) that way it would stop people from acting like a newcomer and beating you. So no matter what name you play on the bot always knows you. Also maybe use that to also give every one just one specific amount of pub bux regardless the name they play on.

o yea and when i say alt nick i dont mean to actually hand rank them make the bot do it lol

Comment

On the other hand we don't have any kind of buffer here: We CAN'T alienate our old players any more. There are more than 100 people in the zone that think the choices for cash events have been exceptionally poor. Above all it's important that the event is fair.
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

this is the reason for this topic. should give "everyone" the possibility to suggest events he would like to play. sure, you cant never ever make it right for everybody, there always will be complaints, no matter what we host.

Comment

Working...
                X