No announcement yet.

TWIKILEAKS - TW EXPOSED - Courtesy of N.Tesla & R.Descartes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That log was literally the exact same shit except we got to see veloce whining about wark on some dev chat with the same old : | expression on his face the entire time
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

: |
      TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
      WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
      CURL MAX: An entire ham
      SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
      DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
      WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
      BODYFAT:97%
      TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

so who's walkur? is that your bud over in san jose, slum? or is that you yourself spoofing your ip? 'cause i know johnny north is slum. you're on my google+ in my spaceship circle.

if it's you spoofing, doubling up forum accounts is a no no, and i'd have to delete the second account.

just sorting things out btw, so i'm gonna preemptively say, don't get in a tizzy over me asking a few questions.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

iF yOu WaNt tO pLaY wItH tHe BiG dOgS yOu BeTtEr LeArN hOw To BaRk
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X