• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye...

Nice knowing you TW!

Good Journey...... Fellow Ohioan!
    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

pz

Comment

could you stop DDOSing the biller so my ?chat doesn't take 20 minutes ty

and goodbye mr rasaq was nice to play tw with you wish you would stay
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Why r u leaving and can I play ld 4 u
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

?

rasaq = pawner right?
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

rip
              Gun remembers.

Comment

Remember that no matter how hard life gets, nothing is harder than trying to poop when you don't have to poop.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

1:LiL*PiGGy> Text from LF :: I won 2k at a bowling tournament today! 1st person i thought of sharing it with was u, expect $500

Comment

LF>I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and high espirit de corps of my Ranger regiment.

LiL*PiGGy> he over exag. i had like 5 text, from space, i read forums.. 70 texts?
                    LiL*PiGGy> then he texts me saying "i still love you, why are u doing this to me"
                    Last edited by Brentos; 03-20-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

lol you clowns can hang onto kyou's fake ass quotes all you want, your envy of me only makes me laugh. However, your trolling will eventually be the end of you and your spaceships and my life will still be better than yours.

1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

???
                        TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

LF you just finished telling us that the quote about the bowling tournament was true by saying you won 2300 that time, why lie then tell the truth and the lie again bro?

I'm not sure about the last bit either, did you mean your going to track us down and kill us? why so mad bro? you should probably be on prozac or something your obviously taking lil*piggy's rejection of u badly

Comment

1:money> LOL SIR WARBIRD IS RASAQ I don't feel bad giving his name out since he made an "i quit" thread
                            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

cya in 2 weeks / good riddance
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X