Just one post, nothing more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just one post, nothing more.

I am not going to reply to this and I already expect the lies.
    There is no use talking to the mods about it because those who do wanna help can't and those who can help give a shit about it.

Method hacked Nimbostratus's nick, he is still reading our chat and of course will get away with it.

Just sad that one little asshole on staff can ruin the vision of it for lots of people.

Thank you, have a nice day,
    Anton.

I saw the other thread you had made and was going to reply.. but it was closed :/

So I'm gunna say here what I was going to say there.

Zeb Sent wasn't making some that shit up. I was in elim when that was happening and a guy named Crime spree was spamming their chat.

Comment

http://www32.brinkster.com/liem/evolved/
      Then press "Screenshots"

Note the little thingy with him saying he didn't hack any names but told someone else to do it.

That's what I call Represent staff with pride.

Ban him.
      Last edited by Zeb Sent; 06-08-2003, 03:23 AM.

Comment

First of all... U said u werent gonna reply
        Second of all... I didnt even know u can hack name because dock is so L337

Comment

Oops!!

Ew! I got given the name Drug, and dopeshow came up to me and said hey is that Drug/Crime Spree... So because i didnt wanna spoil his fun, i said yes! So basically, if he had my IP checked i could get done for hacking nimbo's nick, so just so u know, it wern't me.

Comment

Spamming a chatline into pub is not illegal, we've had it done to us multiple times, truth is...no one could care less about a chat being pubbed. So the staff doesn't have to care.
            Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
              Spamming a chatline into pub is not illegal, we've had it done to us multiple times, truth is...no one could care less about a chat being pubbed. So the staff doesn't have to care.
              True. Besides, it's not like your chat is ruined. Make a new one? Even though it's hella inconvienent, if your chat is that important, e-mail everyone who's supposed to be on the chat the new chat name.
              -Qbe
              Trench Wars Player
              questionedone@hotmail.com
              STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

And is hacking Nicks legal?
                Especially if you're staff.

Comment

Hacking someones nick would probably be a no no though I must admit I haven't actually consulted the smods about that.

A chat being spread publically is no biggy at all. Paladen gets it chat spread all the time. We don't complain or anything (well, we do, but we know staff can't do anything) we just change it. Paladen has this zones BanG op, a dean of staff, and the PR smod, so if we can't ban some mother fuker for being on our chat nobody can. hahahaha People only join your chat because they want on your squad anyway. So say "method, sorry but your cut"

About hacking a name though.. Yea that clearly isn't right.. I would like to see proof though. Your screen shot didn't work, and even if it did that wouldn't prove anything to me, I don't know what would. Basically, I think staff would have to start getting a stack of complaints before we could realize "yes, this probably isn't a coincidence" so keep bringing things up every time a staffer slips up and we will eventually have the proof we need to bring these fiends to justice!

We need to make sure that all of the staff that act poorly get axed. Email your local smods with any abuses of any type that you notice. Chances are very good that if a staffer is being abusive in some way complaints will start to stack up and things will happen. I believe that if the evidence is there, the complaints start pilling up, or a staffer gets caught red-handed, one of the smods will act very quickly. Probably PUSHER because hes a real bitch. You didn't hear that from me though.
                  Spider
                  Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                  Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                    It is.
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Spider

About hacking a name though.. Yea that clearly isn't right.. I would like to see proof though. Your screen shot didn't work, and even if it did that wouldn't prove anything to me, I don't know what would.
                      http://www32.brinkster.com/liem/evol...reenshots.html

You should press that and after it opens into new window, you should copy/paste address to new window.
                      Or just look Zen Sent's post above.
                      Last edited by tahkis; 06-08-2003, 04:38 AM.
                      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                      L K> taught u what?
                      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

1!ahah HZ rof eleD

Ya I talked to Anton last night and he showed me the pic. I don't know if that on its own proves anything though. I've been known to claim to be 'elite' and we all know that isn't the case. It could be that if Method was innocent and kept getting accused he would say that just to fool around if someone wont get off his case.

I am personally of the belief that staffers should be held to a higher standard then your average Joe Elimer. If Method was a party to any chat stealing, nevermind hacking a name some how, I believe he should be axed. That is IF though, and I don't know for sure if he was involved in this.

If anyone on staff does something stupider than I would do, they don't belong on staff.
                        Spider
                        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Appreciate it, please tell Yomama!!! (because I did and we all sent him more proof for it) that you believe so.

Edit:

Talking about staff qualities, add to that a screenshotted:

Method>!holocoust

Said to me in elim chat.
                          Last edited by Zeb Sent; 06-08-2003, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X