Hi 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi 24

So we're dd'in Fierce and it's nothing much special for us, but it's a big deal and they log into ventrilo. The DD starts and it seems like any old not important DD to me and I'm doing alright but nothing special because again it's just a DD. Meanwhile Ventrilo for Fierce is going crazy, they're shouting out "J9" but nobody will go there, all of a sudden multiple people start screaming "Omg Reaver is cheating in this DD!!" 24 responds, "I"ll handle this guys." On my screen I see this:

24> Hey
    24> If you do that one more time I'm banning you
    24> for lag spiking
    Reaver> ?squad 24
    Squad: Fierce
    (24)> wtf? are you talking about?

So apparently, if you ever have a lag spike in a DD match, and it's VS Fierce, and the lag spike happens at an opportune time you're a cheater. Either that or you're on wireless, but you're probably a cheater because it's only a disadvantage for the enemy and they never tank your shots. And apparently it's cool to get involved in your own squad matches because there's clearly no way for bias there.

I hope 24 bans me, I really do, that way I can not be a part of this garbage ever again. Pathetic
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Reaver> GUYS DON'T EVER JD OR DD FIERCE WITHOUT ME OK?!

Comment

You were on Ventrillo Fierce and apparently heard all of this, i'm sorry.. I didn't see Reaver in there? Funny how you make up assumptions about us and then expect us to believe your complaints about 24. Should probably relax a bit , it was just a non-important DD vs Fierce! <3

Comment

only reason we're on vent is cuz it takes a team effort to figure out where ur squads lobbing r4s from

Comment

Apok, maybe your whole squad should relax. 24 Admitted in pub chat right after the round ended that he said those things
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
            only reason we're on vent is cuz it takes a team effort to figure out where ur squads lobbing r4s from
            You guys had Casket and Welt in that game shooting R4s so that doesn't make much sense. Expect to get strayed by bullets when your entire team is also at the bottom wall for the first 3/4 of the game. Try not to make it easier for us to pick you guys off when you're in the same spot every time.

Comment

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/173

Comment

even now they're coordinating dislikes and likes in ventrilo

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                  You guys had Casket and Welt in that game shooting R4s so that doesn't make much sense. Expect to get strayed by bullets when your entire team is also at the bottom wall for the first 3/4 of the game. Try not to make it easier for us to pick you guys off when you're in the same spot every time.
                  Says the guy who strayed me twice and spawned on top of me at least four times

Comment

all of this over a dd. love it.
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Y Fierce still using Ventrillo? Shud update to Skype.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Go oldschool. Teamspeak.
                          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                            Go oldschool. Teamspeak.
                            Or dat ^^
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Yeah and on top of this, hows that website going?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X