Return of TW Merch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of TW Merch!

I've got some information I'm sure you all care about deeply.

Most importantly -

I've cut the prices of stickers! Now stickers only cost $3! That's a $1 donation to TW. If you can't put out $3 (plus 60 cents shipping in the US), that's... Well I pity you. :P

Secondly, Cafepress has added visors to its lineup. They're the Nike-type cotton ones you see in sports stores. Not all designs work with the visors, but here's a list of ones that do:
    Redship
    Basic Logo
    Logo 1
    Floydians
    And the newest TW store, Value

(If the other Value members dislike the design, blame Mongrel)
    Don't forget, any squad or player can request any designs as long as they follow the rules of TW - no obscenity or racism.

I'm also open to suggestion. Would you buy more if I lowered the price?

We have about $150 in donations thanks to the massive purchase by someone whose name rhymes with Flavrabam. Thanks to everyone who's purchased! Keep it up. See my sig for a direct link to the store hub.
    TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
    -
    Shafted again, eh? Of course.

now accept cash and I'll buy something.

Comment

some of the product links go to the wrong products

Comment

Lmao, the design for the back side is here:

http://www.fotw.ca/flags/sex-rb.html
        Last edited by Zloy; 06-13-2003, 03:52 AM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
        1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
        1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
        1:Zloy> Why
        1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

RR - what?

For everyone else, I have been generously informed of the fact that Cafepress will start to screw people, starting on July 1. Basically, they can steal your ideas and not give you credit. I'm going to close my personal store, and I'm thinking of closing the TW stores if this is their new Terms of Service. For more information, click here.

Would anyone be upset if I stopped selling things completely?

An option I have is Zazzle. They give you a set 10% commission on every product. That's not a whole lot, if you're selling a shirt for $15. But they do have more product options - and while they don't have black shirts, they do have light colors. They also have ringer shirts which is pretty badass. But again, the commission - the donation to TW - is the most important part here. I think.

I'm pretty sure the novelty of TW merch has worn off... But if somewhere out there, there's someone waiting in the wings to put down $300 on stuff, let me know. :/
          -

Comment

NEVER! I needed that damn warbird lunchbox... daamnitall to hell!

Comment

who the fuck would buy a VALUE baseball jersey in rainbow letters, people will think your fucking gay wearing that. First of all, the base price is 16.99, why did you jack it up to 25.00 for something that will make you look like a fruit
              I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Mog, you were the one who said to get rid of the lunchboxes. :/

Dill. Read my post. Mongrel was the one who wanted the rainbow. Blame him. And I jacked it up to $25 because that's what we call FUNDRAISING.

Jack Kiefer requested this Pallies shirt. The small text says "Flagfuckintastic." Enjoy.
                Last edited by The Designer; 06-13-2003, 03:18 PM.
                -

Comment

thats not the point, you jacked it up 9$....thats more than a fundraiser. A fundraiser is selling M&M's for $1.50 instead of 69 cents...not a 25$ baseball jersey that makes you look like you support homosexual behavior.

Comment

I do support homosexual behavior. People should be free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people.

Perhaps you would be interested in a pair of 4" pride boxer shorts.

And selling some $1.50 M&Ms is all fine and good - but it's hard to sell candy to people who live in Europe and other places if you don't live near them. The TW server costs thousands of dollars PER MONTH. A price increase of $8 on a shirt (which would cost you that much in a department store such as JC Penny's) is a MINISCULE amount of the server cost.

I am not forcing anyone to buy anything. Hell, if you want to keep taking advantage of TW being free, knock yourself out. But don't berate people who are trying to alleviate some of the cost from the sysops who are paying for no reason other than to continue allowing people to play a game. For free.

I'm done arguing with you about this. Good day.
                    -

Comment

Do we care if anyone steals the designs? I mean first off the chances of that happening are about nil, but even if it did... so what.

Comment

the value thing is pretty gay

edit: so is my sig
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Sleepy: Well I would care, seeing as how I put in up to an hour on each of the ships. It's intellectual property, and even if I didn't exactly create the shipset, I still did the work on the images, and I'd rather if they didn't fuck with them. Plus, if you read the site, Cafepress is stealing an extra 5% of the purchase-maker's money. That's a 5% price increase, folks. I wouldn't do that to you. Maybe.

Anyway, point stands. If you want TW merch, stop procrastinating and get it before the end of this month. If you think prices are high now, wait until Cafepress tacks on that extra 5%.

Bio: Blame Mongrel. -_-
                          -

Comment

i like the Pallies design, it'd be neater if they could actually stick banners on there
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Im aware that you cant sell M&Ms to Europeans, it was hypothetical, fruit. And you go ahead and attend your gay support rallys, i will watch you on tv and laugh while you prive me with 5 seconds of amusement to watch how ironically gay you look

Comment

Working...
                              X