London TW Meetup 28 June 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaxiToFlag2 View Post
    No one actually =( But I did meet some other guys who took interest in my little printed out TW poster I took with me, hopefully we will get some new players
    Oh and lame that some ppl didnt tell you they wouldnt show despite announcing they would.

Comment

taxi did more advertising than tw has ever done in its existence...amazing...oh and he didn't even need to steal peoples donation money for it!!!
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Aw you guys are too kind But no hard feelings toward anyone from me, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by TaxiToFlag2 View Post
          Aw you guys are too kind But no hard feelings toward anyone from me, it's all good.
          Hard feelings from cres and qpr though towards everyone who didnt showup yet-claimed-to and didnt cancel in time.
          At least the qprcres combination canceled in time.

We would've shown up had we known demonic wasnt gna show.

Comment

i hope i didnt actually give the impression i was going. it was a joke. belarus is too far away.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              i hope i didnt actually give the impression i was going. it was a joke. belarus is too far away.
              ??? it was Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                Hard feelings from cres and qpr though towards everyone who didnt showup yet-claimed-to and didnt cancel in time.
                At least the qprcres combination canceled in time.
                ye we rsvp'd no days in advance cuz we decided to go to italy and fk italians
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  ye we rsvp'd no days in advance cuz we decided to go to italy and fk italians
                  it tru

Comment

noone showed? LOL
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                    X