Staffing update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staffing update

We have had a few staffing changes recently, so its probably best to also communicate that here:

M_M God has retired from staff, leaving me as the solo Head Sysop in the zone. M_M will pop in to say hi from time to time, and we still have pure_luck floating around.

Bang - Bang has been passed over to Left_Eye as I cant do both roles, so direct any ban questions/issues towards Left_eye

TWL/TWD - Reckful continues to run our TWD team, but KATC has taken over as Head of TWL. Tres stays as the overall League head over all leagues.

Events - Has moved from Left_Eye to Willby.

Communications - Since I cant shut shaddowknight up I might as well use him As such shadow will be keeping the public more updated and providing weekly updates on status of projects etc, as well as your voice into staff.

Deans - No change, Poid and Beasty continue.

Maps - No change, Fis continues here

Dev - No change, too many to list

Adv/Donations etc: Despite 24 offering it to me!! (no u don't 24!!) he will remain in charge of this side for us.

I will get website and news.txt updated asap but expect a lot more here from shadow now going forward.

You spelled my name incorrectly and correctly both in the same sentence.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
      You spelled my name incorrectly and correctly both in the same sentence.
      Demonic pulling a (retired)qpr; one of them must be right, so later when the wrong one is pointed out Demonnic claims that one was a typo.
      We're onto you!

Comment

If left_eye is the new ban hammer...then we can't let a (beep) slip here or there, even by accident. Lefty is ruthless.
        Last edited by Shaddowknight; 07-22-2013, 03:53 PM. Reason: Meow :3
        - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Here is some retirement gourmet Red Velvet Crusted Chicken for M_M God.

As Spock! would say, Peace and Long Life sir. Thank you for your time and service to this game.

Comment

Wow.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

thats some tasty looking chicken
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

who is left_nut again
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

She da opposite of my right_nut.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Updated again for change to TWD/leagues.

-- Reckful to replace Tres as league head due to Tres not having as much time available

-- DSB now head of TWD under Reckful.

Comment

Keep in mind I actually like most of the people on your list as people, but a lot of that doesn't make any sense to me...

BanG - Impartial here, as lefty can fill probably any position even with poid headhunting her

TWL/TWD - Tres running all leagues who doesn't actually play any leagues doesn't make any sense. This smells like HMS syndrome of giving somebody smod just because they were a smod once before even if the new position isn't relevant at all....only to be replaced by Reckful who also doesn't play any leagues, KATC who does not play TWL and dsb who I am actually ok with (love you kat but its true)

ECT - Willby I'm ok with, he knows his stuff and he knows events. Maybe just a tad green

Communications - Again I happen to like shaddow but this reeks of HMS syndrome again, creating a position that doesnt exist for the benefit of giving somebody else smod. This is a position that has been given to so many people with different levels of access every single time...for example: Kthx (Regular player) HMS (SMod) Willby (Mod) and now Shaddow (SMod). I'd be pissed if I were Willby since he did the same job first without any offer of promotion for it. Truth be told this position does need to be done by somebody, anybody really, but it does not need to be a smod position as you dont need any sort of special access to get the answers that you seek (I know because I've done it as a mod too)

Deans - Personal feelings aside for just a moment, it's been going on for years now but when did it become acceptable to NOT have a dean from each side of the globe? Through the last 4 or 5 years when 1 euro dean leaves/quits/moves on he is simply replaced by another euro. Get an American/Canadian in the boss chair that actually knows the players that play during the peak times and isn't in bed.

Maps - Don't care, fis is fine

Dev - Don't care here either, Krynetix is fine

Donations - Ive been told over the last several months that donations were passed off to MM God for whatever reason. Whether is be because 24 can't handle the criticism of being called out for being absolutely useless and rage quitting or MM stripping him of that access for similar reasons, it really doesn't matter. The fact is he never should have been promoted for this position anyways as he did it for X months and/or years as a mod, THEN got promoted while producing a grand total of NOTHING. There is absolutely no reason to keep this pile of trash on staff, especially in a position with such power and access. As far as I am concerned Demonic and/or PL should be in charge of this money and the decisions on how to spend it should be a joint effort by the entirety of upper staff. There is absolutely no reason to create a SMod position for this job for anybody, but in particular for a person who has continued to produce no results and apparently expressed a desire to pass it off to MM God and now to you. If he doesn't want to do it then let somebody who actually does want to step up and take the reigns
                      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                        Communications - Again I happen to like shaddow but this reeks of HMS syndrome again, creating a position that doesnt exist for the benefit of giving somebody else smod. This is a position that has been given to so many people with different levels of access every single time...for example: Kthx (Regular player) HMS (SMod) Willby (Mod) and now Shaddow (SMod). I'd be pissed if I were Willby since he did the same job first without any offer of promotion for it. Truth be told this position does need to be done by somebody, anybody really, but it does not need to be a smod position as you dont need any sort of special access to get the answers that you seek (I know because I've done it as a mod too)
                        SMod has the advantage of periodic zoners and upper staff chat. And ideally, there's more to it than getting information from upper staff. I believe Shaddow is fully capable of not only retrieving answers from staff but also the players. Again, being on upper staff chat gives one the advantage of direct communication with all members of upper staff- in both directions.

As for the rest of the list, your points are valid...

P.S. Only a little pissed... Happier that someone has the capabilities and will be able to do it

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          SMod has the advantage of periodic zoners and upper staff chat. And ideally, there's more to it than getting information from upper staff. I believe Shaddow is fully capable of not only retrieving answers from staff but also the players. Again, being on upper staff chat gives one the advantage of direct communication with all members of upper staff- in both directions.

As for the rest of the list, your points are valid...

P.S. Only a little pissed... Happier that someone has the capabilities and will be able to do it
                          Pro tip: You do not need to be a smod+ to be on EL chat
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I'm just pushy enough to get the job done. (okay... maybe a little too pushy at times).
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                            X