You Guys Take Your Job Way Too Seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys Take Your Job Way Too Seriously

4:Vehicle> when was the last time u saw a full 3 freq game?
    4:Vehicle> 18v18v11
    Luxuriou$> EW
    4:Vehicle> then fis, who's the freakin pub operator, crashes the zone
    4:Vehicle> and i got silenced for 30 mins lol
    4:Michelle!!> lol prim got silenced for over 5 digit jnumber
    4:Vehicle> for spamming 'riot' when they crashed the fucking zone during a heated game
    4:Vehicle> and then threatening everyone
    4:Michelle!!> lol
    4:Vehicle> fuckin tyranical zone

Get over yourselves. Who makes an *arena message like 'you're all getting silenced when the bots get here'? Feel like the server should move to Iran or Russia.

(There were like a dozen people spamming 'riot')
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    4:Vehicle> when was the last time u saw a full 3 freq game?
    4:Vehicle> 18v18v11
    Luxuriou$> EW
    4:Vehicle> then fis, who's the freakin pub operator, crashes the zone
    4:Vehicle> and i got silenced for 30 mins lol
    4:Michelle!!> lol prim got silenced for over 5 digit jnumber
    4:Vehicle> for spamming 'riot' when they crashed the fucking zone during a heated game
    4:Vehicle> and then threatening everyone
    4:Michelle!!> lol
    4:Vehicle> fuckin tyranical zone

Get over yourselves. Who makes an *arena message like 'you're all getting silenced when the bots get here'? Feel like the server should move to Iran or Russia.

(There were like a dozen people spamming 'riot')
    I got a zone ban for it lol, but no worries I got a few aces up my sleeve to return the favor!
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

It's not like I've been crashing the zone on purpose... That wasn't planned - or expected - at all, and I don't even know (yet) what caused it. I already said I'm sorry if it actually was my fault, which I'll be looking into. =/ I'm really sorry that this ruined the pub game.

Comment

It's not about you crashing the zone. It was a really bad moment for it to happen but shit happens.

What I'm bitching about is staff trouncing on my (and the community's) First Amendment Rights. The spam had mostly died down until some jackass (who is 4o anyway?) makes an arena message saying "You're all getting silenced when the bots come back." Then it started again because it was a clear overstep of the player/staff relationship and we were asserting our collective authority.

We were silenced to maintain control and sweep staff's fuckup under the rug. Well now it will live on forums into perpetuity.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

4o is some retarded ex-staffer from a zone that died who somehow got staff here in trenchwars and tried pulling this garbage on me like six months ago before I destroyed his ass and made him go silent up until this moment basically.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The spam had mostly died down until some jackass (who is 4o anyway?) makes an arena message

LOL not even close
            sigpic

Comment

how is oO.Oo still around
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...-Oo&highlight=

how we forget this l0l
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

4o is gay as fuk
                  noone rly knows this guy
                  he got no connection with the players, this means a bad player-staff communication, connection
                  and hes like smod sysmod or whatever the fuk
                  and he acts like a fukn ban nazi who abuses his powers when he can
                  cuz he was raped as a little kid and now hes taking his rage on the players of tw
                  Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

So I talked to 4o (from EG) and he said he silenced everyone because our spam was going to crash the server. (I don't know how much I believe that.) Anyway, I was able to convince him to lift everyone's remaining silences and strike the ones served from the record. Effectively, I argued that if he had silenced everyone to keep the server from crashing he had succeeded and should therefore lift and strike the silences.

Small victory for the little guys of TW Pub! But, nonetheless, I think this should serve as an example to staff that there is a serious disconnect between the players and the powers that be.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

4o=oo.oo=charis=douchenozzle <er>

he's everyones favorite

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

So I talked to 4o (from EG) and he said he silenced everyone because our spam was going to crash the server. (I don't know how much I believe that.) Anyway, I was able to convince him to lift everyone's remaining silences and strike the ones served from the record. Effectively, I argued that if he had silenced everyone to keep the server from crashing he had succeeded and should therefore lift and strike the silences.

Small victory for the little guys of TW Pub! But, nonetheless, I think this should serve as an example to staff that there is a serious disconnect between the players and the powers that be.
                        Spam will not and never has crashed the server. Annoying as fuck yes, but crash the server? don't be silly.

Comment

Ya I didn't think so I was just happy he agreed to rescind the silences. His words to me was that our spam was 'effectively ddossing the server' which sounded like total BS but whatever. I tried to get other staffers to lift the silences only to find out that 4o is actually the BanG Op, which also ruffled my feathers a little bit.
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

How many times is this that Charis made up fake problems as a reason to ban and silence people, I could link to a few more pages if you want some refreshers demonic. Why is this either willfully ignorant or obvious liar one of this zones most powerful members of staff?
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

And who's deleting posts in my thread? The post megamanexe made including a screenshot of a post by LF was in no way offensive or discriminatory. It simply pointed out that 4o is oo.oo who is charis. Is that really some huge secret? Is TW staff (and now forum staff) so fucked up that they will actually engage in e-conspiracy?

Staff needs some serious fixing.
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                              X