Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demonic goes on a petty, Nazi stylei banning spree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The term riot is not really that appropriate for the disruption of the zone, it is better termed ‘fucking over everyone so I can make my point’.

TW rioting is not an action that simply brings attention and/or harm to staff, it is harming and making victims those players who have nothing to do with any of the things that are being protested. Those who start these riots are those who have already sucked their enjoyment from the zone; damaging the zone so others cannot do the same reveals obvious selfish motives.

If people want to make a point they should find a way to do it without harming innocent players. Don’t confuse true civil disobedience or rioting with this egotistical bullshit, screwing over people who have nothing to do with the ‘issue’ only serves to demonstrate a narcissistic 12 y.o. mentality. There are ways to demonstrate effectively and without making yourself look the fool. Go grow up, grow some balls and some brains.
      eph

Comment

• Oh, not this staffer again. Demonic banned me for a year without warning once. Something to do with bad language (use ?obscene or ignore it). In fact, I wasn't even in the zone when it happened. I'd already left! Could TW please just remove this power-tripping staffer? I get that teenagers like to feel they have authority over people, and I get that the summer holidays are traumatic for shut-ins with a chip on their shoulder, but for the love of god, grow up! Some of you ban-happy mods are ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          The term riot is not really that appropriate for the disruption of the zone, it is better termed ‘fucking over everyone so I can make my point’.

TW rioting is not an action that simply brings attention and/or harm to staff, it is harming and making victims those players who have nothing to do with any of the things that are being protested. Those who start these riots are those who have already sucked their enjoyment from the zone; damaging the zone so others cannot do the same reveals obvious selfish motives.

If people want to make a point they should find a way to do it without harming innocent players. Don’t confuse true civil disobedience or rioting with this egotistical bullshit, screwing over people who have nothing to do with the ‘issue’ only serves to demonstrate a narcissistic 12 y.o. mentality. There are ways to demonstrate effectively and without making yourself look the fool. Go grow up, grow some balls and some brains.
          eph
          Avoiding the fact that staff handled this, as so many other things, horribly?

Besides, who are these people you are talking about? Or talking "for" even.
          (Children)>hunted for life
          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme View Post
            Avoiding the fact that staff handled this, as so many other things, horribly?

Besides, who are these people you are talking about? Or talking "for" even.
            I dunno, but when people start talking about "harming innocent players" I usually conclude that they're full of it.

Comment

• Why is everyone so fucking emo? Just play this bloody game as long as it exists?
              1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
              1:Gazo> tell me!
              1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
              1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
              1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
              1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Gazo View Post
                Why is everyone so fucking emo? Just play this bloody game as long as it exists?
                ? That's like telling athletes to play the game even if the refs are constantly making retarded calls, n yes we r space athletes
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• cause when you get banned and silenced for stupid shit over personal reasons, it makes you feel like just not playing. That 4o guy had some attitude like everyone should respect him cause he was the bang op and when no one was giving it to him he wanted to flex his e-muscles. That kind of behavior leads to staff/player conflicts. If you think of some of the staffers that people generally think of favorably they dont have that type of attitude.
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Athletes who don't show respect for the referees get suspended aswell, and if referees appear to be incapable, they get fired aswell. Maybe it's time for you emos to show some respect towards (upper) staff, or send them a fucking paycheck to do the job.
                    1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself

Comment

• as well*
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Gazo View Post
                        Athletes who don't show respect for the referees get suspended aswell, and if referees appear to be incapable, they get fired aswell. Maybe it's time for you emos to show some respect towards (upper) staff, or send them a fucking paycheck to do the job.
                        and there you go thats your difference. staff members who are incapable (which is 90 percent on this game) do not get fired for being incompetent. instead they are encouraged to remain useless because its embedded in the foundation of staff. why should we pay them?? being staff is a voluntary job. that doesn't mean you can half ass it because it is voluntary either. if you can't manage it wholeheartedly then resign, otherwise don't take up the post and be useless as shit. respect is earned.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• So 90% of Staff is incompetent and should resign? This zone would obviously have been dead years ago if you were in charge, Cres. Stop being so shortsighted.

Comment

• The fact that a handful of staffers have fucked up in the past, does not make the whole lot useless. From the dev team to a lot of our upper staff, they work very hard, every single day, just to keep this game alive. They receive little to no gratitude at all. They're constantly hated on just because you decide to associate ALL staff w/the few fuck ups. It's nonsense. It seems to me, that no matter what, staff will never be good enough in the eyes of the players.

Just note, that when i joined the staff team, I came in with the mind set that I work for the players, not the other way around. And no matter how hard I try, all i get is harassment. But I keep at it. Hoping to build a player/staff relationship that everyone would like to see.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Board View Post
                              But I keep at it. Hoping to build a player/staff relationship that everyone would like to see.
                              Then you should be just as annoyed as those staff members who persistently destroy that relationship as we are. There's no need to exaggerate. There are many good staffers, but there are plenty of ban-happy teenagers who make it through the recruitment procedure. Any experience of internet games or forums should teach you that people who become moderators often do so to because they enjoy wielding power over people. What's that old saying... "Those who achieve power are those who desire it most. Those who desire power are likely to abuse it". Something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jim the chin View Post
                                Then you should be just as annoyed AT those staff members who persistently destroy that relationship as we are. There's no need to exaggerate. There are many good staffers, but there are plenty of ban-happy teenagers who make it through the recruitment procedure. Any experience of internet games or forums should teach you that people who become moderators often do so to because they enjoy wielding power over people. What's that old saying... "Those who achieve power are those who desire it most. Those who desire power are likely to abuse it". Something like that.
                                Fixed. On that note, how long has edit mode been broken?

Comment

Working...
                                X