No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL CREATIVE WRITERS! for Trench Wars synopsis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only being vocal about it now because the death of this zone is imminent unless changes are made very soon. I'm not the only person that shares that thought.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Also, which of my changes are half baked and why? I'm the one finding the flaws in other peoples ideas here
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
        Also, which of my changes are half baked and why? I'm the one finding the flaws in other peoples ideas here
        There it is again, and I can find this attitude in other posts too. I will back off a little bit and say that you have made some solid suggestions, but they are just that--suggestions. Stop with the self-righteous "the zone is dying because people won't listen to me" crap. I don't care how long you've been around, stop insulting people in every post and have a shred of humility. You are one voice among many. Guess we should just appoint you sysop and let you take the reigns, commie style, eh? I liked the joke you made about making kthx a smod/sysop in that other thread.

Comment

(wonder why I can't edit...)

You have opinions about how pub settings should be. Cool. Love to hear it. Keep in mind though, so do some other people, and their opinions might even (gasp) differ from yours, and you don't get to discount them because of your "vet" status or whatever. After all, what do you contribute to pub? I just see you tube mining and saying "ez" a lot. I remember dueling you and you talking mad shit for no reason...is that how you act toward everyone, including newer players? Yeah, you're really the kind of voice I'd want directing change.

Comment

Working...
          X