Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the context of what you said, as well as your previous recent history for spouting overt racism, led to your silencing. The line "Stfu KFCer" itself isn't bannable worthy, but that in combination with the context crossed the line. I know the supremely obvious feelings of sincere undying hatred you have for minorities (even though you are one?) demands to be manifested through this game, but I feel I must interject. I suggest enjoying your time playing this game, without being a racist. Hell, You can be racist as much as you want irl! I strongly encourage you to go up to a black person and call them a nigger, or go up to a Jewish man and call him a kike.

and then said you're using a acronym for KAFTA or some shit...??
    I wish I knew how to respond to this. I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

edit: I remember now actually. The conversation went something like this:

Weak> how is stfu KFCer racist
    Paradise <ER>> oh you said KFC? a demented phonetic spelling of Kafka?
    Paradise <ER>> you a Kafka man?
    Paradise <ER>> I read some Metamorphosis in college.
    Weak> wtf
    Paradise <ER>> I didn't know you rolled that deep fam, mb.
    Last edited by paradise!; 08-11-2013, 03:40 PM.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      I believe the context of what you said, as well as your previous recent history for spouting overt racism, led to your silencing. The line "Stfu KFCer" itself isn't bannable worthy, but that in combination with the context crossed the line. I know the supremely obvious feelings of sincere undying hatred you have for minorities (even though you are one?) demands to be manifested through this game, but I feel I must interject. I suggest enjoying your time playing this game, without being a racist. Hell, You can be racist as much as you want irl! I strongly encourage you to go up to a black person and call them a nigger, or go up to a Jewish man and call him a kike.

I wish I knew how to respond to this. I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

edit: I remember now actually. The conversation went something like this:

Weak> how is stfu KFCer racist
      Paradise <ER>> oh you said KFC? a demented phonetic spelling of Kafka?
      Paradise <ER>> you a Kafka man?
      Paradise <ER>> I read some Metamorphosis in college.
      Weak> wtf
      Paradise <ER>> I didn't know you rolled that deep fam, mb.
      You didn't say anything besides thats a phonetic for kafka, you're such a fucking hypocrite. Anyways, I'm far from a racist irl, and what I say in this game, is just that, it's a game. Just because you get butthurt and emotional, you just try ban me. Either way, stop being a little bitch and getting butthurt over someone saying the n word on an online game.
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
        You didn't say anything besides thats a phonetic for kafka, you're such a fucking hypocrite. Anyways, I'm far from a racist irl, and what I say in this game, is just that, it's a game. Just because you get butthurt and emotional, you just try ban me. Either way, stop being a little bitch and getting butthurt over someone saying the n word on an online game.
        Stirring words, Friend.

Unfortunately, what kind of a person you are in real life is completely irrelevant. The context and the words in combination are irrefutable evidence of racism as defined by zone rules. If you feel these zone rules are unfair, I'm more than willing to discuss this with you! But, I have an itching feeling all this isn't a deterrent to you, as evidenced by your lengthy list of silences and warnings you've received in the past for the use of the n word. If you are making your best attempt at some sort of rich man's Pee Pee Sock, you've succeeded with flying colors. So, I strongly urge you find a release for your immutable desire for 'saying the n word on an online game' as Pee Pee Sock has (Message me about this, and I'll let you know.)

Feel Free to Contact me Anytime VIA Private Message or ?Message.

This is Paradise, Signing Off.
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

if i had 3 wishes irl i wud use 1 2 choose 2 haf immunity in tw for saying (slang that can also be conceived as racism)
          Last edited by Shaddowknight; 08-12-2013, 08:17 AM. Reason: Sorry, still gotta take it out.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

the largest amount of racism is done against white people, although there is racism against every known race.

Comment

move this steaming pile of shit to trash talk, as it is a waste of space created by a retard that completely deserves every silence and ban they get
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

This issue has been resolved.

Thread closed.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X