Shutdown TW Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutdown TW Forums

It's time to shutdown the trench wars forums. The only things posted now days are useless threads from useless people about "staff abuse" and other crap. What's worse is that the forums are used as the place to discuss the future of the zone, and the only ones using this shit are the same 5 retards that don't even play the game and who's opinions shouldn't mater at all. 99% of the people playing are not, and have not ever logged into this forums. Yet the above mentioned inactive 1% are the ones deciding how the rest should play and what's good for the zone.

So my suggestion is as follows: Shut down these forums (or stop using it for discussing important zone related changes and keep it up for the few idiots that are left to try and rack up their post counts), and start having more discussions about the zones future in game. Either in pub or a separate arena to not disturb the "base game". You can poll the people online, (way more accurate than using polls on the forums) about changes and what not.

I know there are an in game discussion coming up soon, or maybe I all ready missed it. That is good and we need more like those. I hope the mods are alert though, since the forum retards are gonna log in and try to disrupt the meeting with their whining and spamming.

This is most likely the only constructive post I have ever made in these forums ever, but I'm tired looking at these elitist forums retards complaining all the time, people like them are the once that killed this game anyways. Peace.

Do people still use the same names in the zone as they do on this forum?

Comment

some use the same names on both, others do not. Also, the meeting is in a few hours, so it hasn't been missed yet. I will also be taking steps to ensure that the trolls won't be able to ruin things, but allow anyone with a legitimate idea have their time.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

cool 'girls are fucking evil' avatar bro. come back after youre through that high school emo phase
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

But how are you gonna reach out to the crowd once you get another perm ban?!
          (Children)>hunted for life
          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Izor sure showed me. Supreme, I don't really care about reaching out to the crowd. Just had a few things to say, TW can burn for all I care, nothings gonna change.

Comment

tl;dr
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

We use the borumz to play mafia
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  tl;dr
                  Yea keep that post count ticking up, it will serve you well when this game is dead.

Comment

Hah that dude only has 84 posts, what a nobody!

(seriously im just here to troll and mainly play mafia, i dont know too many that up their posts#)
                    (Children)>hunted for life
                    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I up my post count

I up my like count

I up my dislike count

I up my booty count
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
                        Yea keep that post count ticking up, it will serve you well when this game is dead.
                        game is already dead lol...cud give 2 fks bout post counts
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                        X