X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMac Donation Fund

Dear SSCU Trench Wars,

As many of you are well aware, tmac passed away recently. He was a great gamer, and dare I say it, an amazing staffer. He contributed greatly to our community by being friendly to other players, whether new or old, and also made significant achievements while on staff when no other would take on daunting tasks.

So it is with this in mind that I feel it is our obligation as staff - and human beings - to be the forefront collection organization under which you, as players, are able to donate any amount of money for a gift sent towards tmac's remaining family. Tmac was a hard worker and overall fantastic guy. He will be missed more than we can say. I certainly hope that we can fully represent TW's community. His family knew how important Trench Wars was to tmac's life. Let's show the same respect for him as he had for this zone.

To donate, please visit http://www.trenchwars.org/donations/ (our donation website). Once there, you can submit it anonymously or within your own Trench Wars name. When confronted with the question "Where do you want your donation to go?", choose "TMac Fund." That is how we will know how much we can spend for this cause. As a general rule, no one will be getting any pubbux cash for their donations, as no one should benefit for such a purpose. This is solely out of respect for tmac.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a staffer in game to help walk you through the donation process. This donation will be open for a week before the gift is collected and sent. The gift will be sent from the "TW Community" as a whole, and not just staff or select people. He was a part of our TW Family, so all of us should give back. Thanks to Weak for coming up with this idea and helping us organize this effort.

Lots of love,

Left_Eye
    sigpic

Just to have everyone updated.

Today, TMac's mother has been sent $310 in a money order. We figured it would be best for her to choose what to spend the money on. Additionally, Ease wrote a nice letter on behalf of the TW Community that was sent with it. When she receives it, we will inform you right away.

I hope she feels the compassion from the Subspace/Trench Wars Community.

Lots of love,

Left_Eye
    sigpic

Comment

All your life in ss. for 310$

Will you guys make my 30k usage hours worth more than this ?

Let's make a new campaign. Donate to schope while he's alive. Pm me your donation and i'll give you my paypal account.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

as the #2 highest usage in ss history, i can safely tell you that no, your usage is worthless and noone cares
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Yeah donate to the trenchwars fund for Tmac, his mom should receive the roses and money in 4.5 years or so.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
          X