Player/staff meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player/staff meeting

Been a couple weeks since Ive amused myself here. Did this ultimately end up the way I thought? I saw not too long ago there was a second pub poll on the lev even though it was discussed at the meeting. Some bot pmed me and said the pub store expanded though.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

any poll at that meeting was only to decide if it was worth looking further into. fiS plans to have the old levi back in some fashion (be it temporary, permanent, or on a schedule of pure-pub-like settings).
    Former TW Staff

Comment

So it was a whole meeting advertised for a week+ to possibly come to a decision (based on further polling) on one ship setting in one arena. Perhaps you can see why all these people have quit. You guys who somehow got in charge have no idea what youre doing. Sorry to tell you so harshly, but its just fact at this point. You know it's broken but are unwilling or unable to fix it. I think whats worse is that you think thats an acceptable result, but meh. My ego has been satisfied regardless

Comment

The purpose of the meeting was to discuss options for saving the game by emphasising focus on core competancies.

The meeting involved rabble and votes about pub settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
          So it was a whole meeting advertised for a week+ to possibly come to a decision (based on further polling) on one ship setting in one arena. Perhaps you can see why all these people have quit. You guys who somehow got in charge have no idea what youre doing. Sorry to tell you so harshly, but its just fact at this point. You know it's broken but are unwilling or unable to fix it. I think whats worse is that you think thats an acceptable result, but meh. My ego has been satisfied regardless
          heh funny it was a meeting based on what the players wanted to discuss, not staff. Perhaps take a look at why the community felt the need to discuss lev's and pub and why they brought it up constantly. Whinge when staff don't listen, whinge when they do, and the cycle continues...

Comment

what the fuck is whinge
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I bet you by the time I get unbanned from SSC and TW nothing will have changed I'll out 100k pubbux on the line
              Last edited by 2pac; 09-14-2013, 05:48 AM. Reason: bet
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I'm really lazy so I dont feel like getting the quote, but the meeting wasnt player driven at all. Shaddow had a list of things he wanted to run down and went through it. It's taking like a month or two to act on whatever was discussed anyway. PL would never allow this level of half assedness to go on. As much as I disliked the guy for allowing all this mess to go on in the first place he at least didnt clusterfuck around doing polls to decide whether further polling is needed to change 1 meaningless ship setting. This is literally worse than the TWD res limit polling fiasco.

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is Rasaq, I'm a new player in search for answers on why this game is fun for many of you and what keeps you playing? Should I give this game a chance? My friends tell me to sit in pub and have frequency battles for the flag and spend useless amounts of my pub earnings on items that have no use for anything in the long run other than to earn 1/8th of the money I spent on the item back into my bank. I was also told to check out the awesome events which are held constantly. They hold events one right after the other which seems awesome!!!! Doesn't that take away from TWD's activity???? Ahh, who cares about that league anyways. No clue what the purpose of that league is. Could I become ZH?

Comment

Working...
                  X